Why airguns?

In the past year I have lost access to a privately owned piece of land my family has hunted for over 70 years. I was taught valuable hunting lessons and life lessons on that piece of property. The owner sold to a big land purchaser and it is off limits for everyone. I taught my son to hunt there as I was, and my father by his father. Breaks my heart.

I will lose access to another small game property I hunted for more that 25 years as soon as the papers for the purchase are signed. My son shot his first groundhog there. See pic.

Trying to get permission to hunt new properties with powder burners that make a lot of noise is nearly impossible.

I stand a much better chance of getting new properties to hunt when I tell them the neighbors wont scer hear me shoot.

I've been blessed with the opportunities to hunt some great properties over the years. Lately it just seemed to have the same depressing end of the tradition. More than anything I fearmy son will find it impossible to hunt a privately owned property with his children some day.
1554342790_12466621715ca563867bde74.46461108_IMG_1826.jpg