Whose your shooting buddy?

Have a whole group of HOOLIGANS referred to as buddies every month ... Even the licking ya one we call ... Sarge

20201025_091158.1643177112.jpg

My 10 meter range is in my basement. Whenever I go down to shoot Badness comes with me. Badness earned his name because he will attack anything- dog, cat, coyote, squirrel, raccoon, opossum, crow, vulture, hawk, turkey (yes, we have wild turkey at our place) eagle (yes, we have eagles at our place)- he has gone after all of them! Badness comes downstairs when I shoot, sits next to me, and “talks” to me. I stop to pet him, in between strings. Sometimes, if he is impatient, he walks downrange because he knows I will stop shooting and pet him.

When I hunt outdoors, Badness tries to beat me to the recovery of each kill. I love him. He is a holy terror with regard to the other animals at our home.

Badness and I are best friends….

890326A6-92D7-45A5-98E3-3FB676E5F1C7.1643336131.jpeg

SHYE9848.1643402728.JPG
IMG_3385.1643402778.JPG
IMG_9293.1643402830.JPG
MY BEST BUDDY BRUTUS I ODOPED HIM FROM A VET WHEN HE WAS READY FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS OF HIS LIFE. HE WAS ALWAYS IN A CAGE FROM A PUP BEST DOG AND BUDDY I SHOOT WITH. HE ALSO LOVES TO CHASE WHAT I SHOOT JUST GLAD I GOT THE COONS OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD SO HE DIDNT GET IN A CONFRINTATION WITH MOMMA COON AND HER LITTLE ONES AND HE DONT BOTHER THE FAMILY PET RABBIT AND OUTSIDE THE TREE RATS ARE VERY SCARED LOL HIM AND I
GOWV3720.1643403044.JPG

Reactions: Animalcub7907
I use to hunt with Ragnar, the Czech wolfdog in my avatar until old age sadly took her away. The next year after she passed two foxes took to following me around quite regularly. The sound of my airguns or rimfire now draws them in and they skulk around behind me politely waiting for an easy meal. Rather odd but we're on the same side in my battle against rabbits and rats, plus with my crazy cockerel Colonel Sanders and his gang about they stay clear of my chickens (as do most things) so we can all remain friends.....