Whose excited for EBR 2022?!!!

Unfortunately, several of us who regularly attend were unable to secure a spot due to problems with the sign up website. You would think after twelve years somebody at A.O.A. could get it right, but no worries. Getting locked out was the financial equivalent of winning 3rd place, so we're all winners ... right? :/
Seems like there were many who wanted to get in! I've heard from some that got in and some that didn't. Hopefully some smaller circuits like the Extreme Field Target events will eventually be used as a metric for qualification. This would allow those competing to be there based on the merit of their shooting at smaller events. It would also be nice for content creators to follow the progress of shooters through the year. I am sure @airgunsofAZ has some thoughts on their future events and will adapt accordingly. Seems like most that wanted in did get in IMO but there are limited slots.

You can always come and spectate! Still fun.

Reactions: Centercut
This event is welcome to everyone regardless of skill level, even if you don't have a gun to use arrangements will be made for you. The demo tables usually always have plenty of different brand airguns to try out. The raffle prizes and food is always over the top and the chances of walking away with a prize is high. Participants use just about every brand and powerplant of airgun on the market, even some vintage ones. We have shooters from all over the world who attend this event every year, many of these people become like family.I plan to film more of the regular guy shooters this year as I feel that's what may attract more new competitors. You definitely don't need to be a professional to attend or participate in this event. The guest speaker this year will be Cody Lunden who is best known for his appearance on the show Dual Survivor. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and my friends who live overseas that I've missed.
if you were able to register

Unfortunately, several of us who regularly attend were unable to secure a spot due to problems with the sign up website. You would think after twelve years somebody at A.O.A. could get it right, but no worries. Getting locked out was the financial equivalent of winning 3rd place, so we're all winners ... right? :/
that sucks yeah why is there a cut off way to many why cantthey go for a say 4-5 day event. seems like if you attend this event your not strapped for cash

that sucks yeah why is there a cut off way to many why cantthey go for a say 4-5 day event. seems like if you attend this event your not strapped for cash
Limited spots. Same as any major event. And yes, if you are strapped for cash I wouldn't spend a week of time on a hobby, regardless of the hobby. If I was strapped for cash I would go to work.

The majority of those air gunners wanting to go , will never be able TO register. Because there are only so many benches to fill. First you have the TEAMS, and those who are in the CLUB, who will have their benches secure. Then you have those that can be prepared for the strike of the clock, sitting in front of their computer, and stay there until and IF they get registered. Then there are just shooters who have regular lives that can't and aren't in the the two previous groups, who will try and register, who sadly won't make it due to the available benches all taken in a very short span of hours. This isn't a complaint, just a simple fact. There will never be a time where everyone who wants to go, will...just not enough benches.