Air Venturi Whose excited about the new Avenge-X?

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Looks like Jim Chapman is taking full advantage of the new platform

x1.jpeg
x2.jpeg
x3.jpeg

"Got out with the Air Venturi Avenge-X in .25 for some rabbit hunting. This is a very cool concept, a modular design that you can get parts for at a reasonable price. You can build the gun up to your own requirements and specs. It did a great job on this rabbit hunt, and a few days later up north I stacked the P-dogs with it. My gun was optimized for heavy pellets and long range shooting. This is a gun that is well worth checking out...... and to top it off the price point is reasonable!"

Why put that UGLY extension at the far end of the bottle? Why not just extend bottle length for more air capacity instead of that useless "knob"? (Actually, at BOTH ends!)
The knob at the end I believe contains a foster fitting. Could be wrong but would be similar to modified Rapids
Screenshot_20230919_074605_Google.jpg

Why put that UGLY extension at the far end of the bottle? Why not just extend bottle length for more air capacity instead of that useless "knob"? (Actually, at BOTH ends!)
Youve clearly not looked into the rifle much then. That "knob" is your fill port. Its the same location as the non bottle versions. This rifle is all about modularity. Yes they could have tries putting the fill port elsewhere and go with a standard bottle but they didnt.

You clearly weren't paying attention to the thread or what my reply was about. I suggest you read my entire reply vs only one part of it.
Hey Einstein, YOU clearly don’t understand how Huma bottle regs work. You asked how I would fill it without the fitting on the factory bottle. The Huma reg has a FOSTER FITTING on it to fill it! You’re reply was a whole two sentences, what did I miss??

Does anybody know of a good high count after market magazine for the avenge. X 25 cal. The one that was included jammed up on me on the second fill. That’s not acceptable. Other than that. No complaints with the avenge x.
AE Swede makes awesome high capacity mags for the Avenger/Avenge X.

Reactions: Dogowsky
Does anybody know of a good high count after market magazine for the avenge. X 25 cal. The one that was included jammed up on me on the second fill. That’s not acceptable. Other than that. No complaints with the avenge x.

If the old mags work on this model, check Hajimoto, he also has some nice magazines for the Avenger

Reactions: Hajimoto
I recommend the aftermarket high capacity Carm magazines over any other option.

Last edited: