Who's your top 5 youtube airgunners

Airgun Exploration and Advancement Channel

Southern Gunner

AirgunGearshow

Tomcat Airguns

Cyclops Videos

And I still love Ted's Holdover.....but he doesn't post much any more.

I don't hunt so I don't watch many hunting videos or Big bore vids. But I just found the Hunt for Dinner channel and I like the fact he cooks and eats what he shoots. Squirrel Pizza....who'd a thunk it?

I've got so many more on my list. Hate to leave anybody out, but I guess I watch these 5 the most!

Fuss

I blame Ted for costing me so much here. I've always loved to shoot, and he showed me what airguns could do. I got tired of spending boatloads on ammunition and hurting my shoulder. This, at least for me, is so much better.

Giles on Airgun Gear Show, Dubber from the gorgeous land of South Africa, Humters Vermin channel in Northern Ireland is fascinating to me, don't ask me why. Paul Capello was fun to watch.

Let's not forget the companies that support us as well, like AoA and UAG, Pyramyd and AGD. Others really help as well -

My favorites Are 

Airgun Advisor

Hajimoto Productions 

Tomcat Airguns

Airgun Evolution

Eric Henderson Outdoors 

Airgunner Bob O 

Spaweapons

I know that's more than 5 but those are the ones I like the best . All down to Earth guys doing it for fun and all trying to provide great content . Steve at AEAC is the only larger channel I truly enjoy and watch . You can't beat his editing and filming technical skills plus Steve's very transparent about sponsors . I'm lucky to know all these guys so like Chad I may be just a tiny bit biased .

I mainly watch Matt dubber the most. I like his channel best because he mixes up powder burners and air rifles and even bow hunting seldomly. I also watch the Airgun show quite often. 

Im not really into the review type of shows but if there’s something I’m interested in I tend to take cyclops videos opinion more than others. Joe seems a lot more honest and real than most other reviewers that are trying to push every product that comes across their table. 

Joe Rhea #1

Holdover Ted ~ only if you need info about FX (he's kinda ! ok.. a lot bias towards FX)

Air Gun Gear Show ~ the UK version of Joe Rhea

Hajimoto ~ Guru Master of the Gauntlet

Air Gun Arizon ~ just great info on anything u need to know when ur considering purchasing an air gun

AirGun Exploration @ Advancement Channel ~ well... Steve is just so cute !

Baker Airgun ~ cause Donnie Reed is a no bullpoop guy and call it as it is

I must not live right...or I really need to find a way to get out and do some hunting videos. I guess good, solid, honest information isn't enough? Idk? I've been doing videos for 9 years as of October 2nd. Wish this digital stuff would've been cheaper 15 years ago. Airgun Shooter to Airgun Fan to...what the heck is that old fart doin' again?