Who's willing to play - you can only keep ONE......

Daystate Huntsman Revere.22cal….
IMG_5310.jpeg

Wolverine HP non HR .30 Cal...... Absolutely accurate, consistent, powerful, reliable, comfortable to shoulder, good trigger, good safety, not noisy ,easy to control, beautiful, able to take rats and deer.

With the 700 cc bottle gives a lot of shots per fill.

The must complete of my air rifles, doubtless.
IMG_3123.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine would be an easy choice, the M3 600 mm .25. On a 110 bar reg moving nothing but the power wheel I can send 33 heavies 900-907 fps……nsa 26.8 gr 935-942 fps and hades 898-902 fps. All with spreads just about identical to what I listed. The gun is quite amazing how wide it can tune and still maintain great consistency. Not to mention the fact I can just buy say a .30 700 mm kit and I bet it would produce really good pellet power on my current settings.

yeah, yeah, yeah - it's been posted before but it seems like theres a good number of new members in the past few months so thought I would through it out there again.

So.....

Here's the deal. You hit tough times and have to sell the airgun heard. You gotta keep one or else you might go nuts. Which one do you keep? Why?

For me - .22 Cricket Mini Carbine. It's always first shot accurate. It's a one hole shooter at 20 yards and will do really tight groups out to 50 yards if it's not windy. It's quiet. Incredible efficiency @ 800fps with H&N Barracuda 18s about 1 bar per shot. I can fill to 260 bar and shoot all day. Shoots JSB, H&N and Crosman equally as well.
Bear in mind I’ve owned just about all the high end stuff PCP and Springers including the top electronic platforms and a Wolverine in every caliber but push comes to shove and it’s easy =
Brocock Ghost!

Last edited: