Who's willing to play - you can only keep ONE......

I own lots but I am a springer guy at heart. Mine would be my .177 Hatsan 35S that was sold as a 495 FPS but shoots 535 FPS with 7.4. Out of 15 air rifles it is the only one I have that I have never opened up to work on. Shoots lights out at 10 meters. I only shoot in my house which I shoot daily so I prefer slower guns for short distance. In Canada anything over 500FPS needs a licence in which I do have, but no licence required for this gun. Plus gun range I can take airguns under 500FPS anywhere on the property including archery bush and shoot it. Over 500FPS has to be on the approved gun ranges. It is just more of a fun gun with super acceracy and more versitile in Canada than my faster guns. CHEERS!

Taipan Veteran Short .22. It's been my only PCP for the last 7 months. (Besides last week picking up a Vixen) Short and long range, 15-28fpe. Paired with an Athlon Helos BTR Gen2 2-12x42 simply can't be beat for my needs. 

I've entertained other guns like Prophet Compact but just can't seem to ever get to the point of selling my Taipan to get something else.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
EZ. I'm keeping the 5 barrels I have for it as well 😂
20211126_024230.1644421205.jpg

My Taipan Vet standard in 177. It will stack pellets on top of each other if I do my part. I was shooting it the other day and went 3 for 3 cutting playing cards in half turned sideways at 30 yards. I bought it off a guy on the forum, he’s from CT and has a frog for his profile photo. I still can’t believe he sold a gun that shoots that good, he probably dumped it because it made his Cricket Carbine look bad. 😂

.22 Daystate Regal XL. It's minute of chipmunk head to 100 yards with the same accuracy with a variety of pellets, 40 full shots, cheap CPHs shoot decent enough out to 40 yards, not bad to hand pump, nice walnut stock, and most of all, It's a dedicated lefthand rifle.

P8190047 2.1644432438.JPG
P8190051 2-1.1644432438.JPG

.22 Daystate Regal XL. It's minute of chipmunk head to 100 yards with the same accuracy with a variety of pellets, 40 full shots, cheap CPHs shoot decent enough out to 40 yards, not bad to hand pump, nice walnut stock, and most of all, It's a dedicated lefthand rifle.

P8190047 2.1644432438.JPG
P8190051 2-1.1644432438.JPG

Nice walnut stock? That’s the understatement of the year.

Reactions: Emu
One gun suitable for 10m, WFTF and AAFT Hunter Division competition, hunting/pest control and general fun plinking around.

- HW 77 in .177

- Adjustable butt pad

- Field target worthy scope and rings

- High quality, classic rear diopter sight from HW or Anshutz

- Adjustable irises for OEM front sight hood and after-market diopter rear sight

-Full power tune kit

-12 fpe tune kit

I could transform this gun from a docile 10m off-hand shooter to an AAFT Hunter Division shooter to anything in between in 20 minutes.

Ukrainian Taipan Long in .22. CZ barrel. Head and shoulders more accurate than the Ukrainian .25's I shoot. They are quite accurate, but they can't come close to the .22 Long's repeatable precision at extended ranges. The CZ-barreled .22 is heads and shoulders above them in accuracy at any distance. The stars aligned on this one. 

They are all bone stock too. Why go and mess up something this good out of the box? The only thing I changed was I dialed it down to 805-810 with 15.89's. (Strangely, it shoots 15.89's better than 18.13's.) I haven't bought a pellet gun in years since buying a Taipan. If I could only have one? The .22.