• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who's willing to play - you can only keep ONE......

yeah, yeah, yeah - it's been posted before but it seems like theres a good number of new members in the past few months so thought I would through it out there again. 

So.....

Here's the deal. You hit tough times and have to sell the airgun heard. You gotta keep one or else you might go nuts. Which one do you keep? Why?

For me - .22 Cricket Mini Carbine. It's always first shot accurate. It's a one hole shooter at 20 yards and will do really tight groups out to 50 yards if it's not windy. It's quiet. Incredible efficiency @ 800fps with H&N Barracuda 18s about 1 bar per shot. I can fill to 260 bar and shoot all day. Shoots JSB, H&N and Crosman equally as well.

It's not my favorite or most fun air rifle, but if I could only have one, it'd be my 177 Hw50. I love it's blend of power and handling. It's squirrel capable to 50 yards (if I trust myself enough to make the shot). Beer cans are no problem at 100yds. Shoulders nicely offhand, not terribly hard to cock, quiet enough not to rattle neighbors or game and it's stupid accurate. It's a my concept of the perfect blend of pellet gun qualities.

Reactions: cavedweller