• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who's willing to play - you can only keep ONE......

177 taipan vet
IMG_3781.JPG

I only have 5 pcps (and two pump ups) but the most accurate is my P35 in 22. I really like it because it is short (about 29 inches) and light (just over 5 lbs) but so are the P35 177 and P35 in 25. All my PCPs will shoot 1/4 inch or better 3 shot groups at 25 yards. But my P35 in 22 has put three into one hole essentially only .224 in diameter twice. None of my other guns have done better than 1/16 center to center. I just got it about a month ago and only put about 500 pellets through it. May get better. It is also a little over 30 fpe so plenty for small game. I wouldn't want to give up any of my P35s or my Prod or my Avenger but if I had to come down to one, it would be the P35 in 22. I think it has the accuracy of some guns costing 3 times as much. The 22 is in the middle of this picture.

All three P35s.jpg

P35-22 first one hole 25 yard group with 1 8 group.jpg

Reactions: cavedweller
As much as I love my Huntsman Revere Safari 177, I think I would have to keep my Snowpeak P35 25 cal. Occastionally I need to the FPE it has to dispatch larger critters. I could dial it down for small rodents if I had to, or just overkill them.

This is night mode with the Tatsu, I don't use it during day steel shooting. Blue tape is for the Chinese chronograph

Reactions: cavedweller