Who’s thinking about going to North East Airgun Classic

Heck yeah, we look forward to seeing what that beast and many others can do!!!!!

Thanks
Chris
PSC (PRS style) Event Coordinator
I was really planning on entering but found out today that the 600mm panthera’s are still not coming out yet. Really wanted to use that instead of my M3 but if I don’t have the panthera in hand to practice, practice and practice it would be a waste.
Definitely wanting to go but will wait to see how long it takes for FX to get the 600mm in the US and then out to people.

Reactions: North East Airguns
I’m gonna let others kinda “ Bets Test It” I would love to go but like others have said it seems to be a PRS shoot mainly . I am gonna try and go to Pyramid Cup if possible . I have always heard great stories about it
We did update the Benchrest to 2 qualifying cards to bring that PRS ratio a alittle closer. We also have the SquatchBOMB as well. More details to follow.

Thanks
Chris

I was really planning on entering but found out today that the 600mm panthera’s are still not coming out yet. Really wanted to use that instead of my M3 but if I don’t have the panthera in hand to practice, practice and practice it would be a waste.
Definitely wanting to go but will wait to see how long it takes for FX to get the 600mm in the US and then out to people.
We hope to see you there either way. If not hope to see y'all soon.

Thanks
Chris

Hey Guys and Gals,

Sorry we have been radio silent on here about the event! We have been ultra busy planning and getting ready for the event and between running the shop and 2 other businesses we fell short on time to login and post. Things are going well and we are in the home stretch! Looking forward to seeing all the competitors at the event!

Sincerely,

John French
Northeast Airguns
Northeast Airgun Classic

Reactions: woogie_man