Who’s man enough to admit they own a “Murse”

I carry one. It’s actually the tote my AFO brace came in. My Samuel Jackson BMF wallet goes in there, ear buds, cell phone, magnetic telescoping pick up tool, knife, a tin of Zin nicotine pouches, gum, one bottled water, and handicap placard go all go in there. Oh, and a couple of click pens in case I have to draw a toon for someone.

My thoughts are Kung Fu had a murse while in his travels, so, why can’t I?

murse is a made up "word" to embarrass men who have and had a need to carry more, whatever they need to survive and perform tasks. As stated before, 5000 years ago ( about 3000 BC) the archaeologists found proof man found a need to carry more without encumbering his hands. (I like packs with quick release catches so I can drop it instantaneously to free myself of the encumbrance, 2 hands free) .

I used to carry a backpack everywhere. It did the job, but it was big and tended to collect a lot of stuff. Back in June, my doctor put me on some medication that couldn't be left in a hot car. So I would put it in my backpack and end up toting the whole thing into Walmart or the grocery store or wherever. I had a 4 day business trip in August in San Antonion and didn't want to carry my backpack to a business convention, no matter how informal it really was, so I dropped the money on a Jumbo Maxpedition Versipack. (The fatboy is the smaller one) Dang thing turned out to be pretty handy. Lots of pockets, room for my Kabar, etc. Keeps my medication handy and cool. I can put a coke or water bottle in there. I don't carry it everywhere, especially if I'm out on a quick trip from home, but I take it to work everyday. My doctor (female) absolutely loves it. I've gotten compliments from other women too, they think it's cute. I don't really think much about it otherwise, I know why I have it and why I need it. I carry guy stuff in there, not tampons.

jumbov-pack1.1637186487.jpg

jumbo-vpack2.1637186773.jpg

A murse or a purse. I dont care what you call it, I am not embaressed to carry it. Mine was consicated from my wife and it works perfectly for Field target, big enough to get old arthritic fingers into to get pellets out. deep enough so weight of pellets holds it down and you dont need to zip up between fields. My friends is pink and he is not embarresed either. Just a tool that gets the job done.

I submitted without adding pic. sorry!
IMG_3156.1637258256.jpg