Who’s interested in a 19 step power wheel for the Crown

7D5356EE-3368-443A-A19A-B985164D0E99.1644521066.jpeg
4A05C4C5-EDDB-44AE-965A-98936824481E.1644520706.jpeg
I

Sorry, I haven’t post much on my progress, these are truly a labor of love. 
Ive working very hard to build a power wheel that would compliment Beauty of the Crown. I have three units I’ve sent to AGN members to sample. The feed back I’m receiving is very promising. 
There are currently being tested on two crowns and a dream line. And just sent off one more to a AGN member today with a Crown for further testing. Hopefully he’ll have great thing to report and maybe a YouTube video for you enjoyment.
Showed in the pictures is:

Battle worn brown on the walnut stock and red, blue and black All prototypes

As it stand right now, I have no eta when these will ready to bring to market. There’s still a ton of work, and machine shops are over load with work right now. 
Thanks Mont

Goldwing --=--

Thanks. I was awaiting the ones that Mont is selling (soon maybe?) because they are of stainless steel, from a previous post, and the ones that FX makes are of aluminum, which as you likely know become dented from the tip of the adjustment screw. I have replaced my Crown's knob 3 times so far....yes, I only make adjustments in an uncocked position.

Been a LONG time coming. When are we expecting these guys now?

Thanks!

mike

FX now has a 24 step wheel

Part #19908

Goldwing --=--

Thanks. I was awaiting the ones that Mont is selling (soon maybe?) because they are of stainless steel, from a previous post, and the ones that FX makes are of aluminum, which as you likely know become dented from the tip of the adjustment screw. I have replaced my Crown's knob 3 times so far....yes, I only make adjustments in an uncocked position.

Been a LONG time coming. When are we expecting these guys now?

Thanks!

mike

FX now has a 24 step wheel

Part #19908

I would wait to, FX similar to Amazon are opportunist that saw the interest in this thread and plagiarized his work