• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Who's coming to the Extreme Benchrest next month?!

KitplanenutSad to say, but we have had a medical problem arise in the family so I will not make it this year. Will miss seeing everyone. Get after AOA and have them get everyone some of the little sticky name tags you can put on your pocket with your Airgunnation names so you can get all the Airgunnation group together. Good luck

Sorry to hear that.

Good point, i know 95% of people only by their username!

"PlanB"
"T3PRanch"Sadly I cannot come or participate because I cannot participate in events on Sundays! Looks like it would have been great fun though!

Thurmond
you would not have to shoot on Sunday Thurmond.
Unfortunately the Big Bore Competition is Sunday Morning as well as the Speed Silhouette finals. I don't know I could make the finals but the Big Bore Competition is a definite "want to shoot in" event for me.

Thurmond

So I went out this morning, I wanted to take a look around, stop at the vendors, look at their gear. Watched some sight in on a pretty calm small bore range. But I did not see one vendor!?!?!

Am I smoking crack thinking that there would be vendors on site? I could have swear that I seen them in the videos on YouTube from past years.