• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Whomever has a vendetta against me please PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let them (him) dictate how and what you post. I read your posts that received a negative mark but do not see what's the big deal. Whoever is posting these negatives should be getting a negative himself for trolling and harassment. it's obvious that no one thinks that you deserved those negatives and if anything I found your posts valuable and informative. Whoever is stalking you tell him to kiss your ass! :)

You\'ve been here 2.5 months and have nearly 1000 posts. You get a negative for that and for all these fake positives. Go out and shoot

That was me. I can tell you haven't been on the internet until recently. Let me tell you, it's a cold, heartless place. The sooner you let the negativity roll off, the better. You hold onto it and you'll be in the grave for sure. If that's even a true story about your 4 near misses. See what the internet does to a person? Since I have no way of proving or disproving your story, it goes in the unproven/most likely lying category. Sad, isn't it? I call it human decay. Our humanity is eroding and we're helping it along by participating. The only option is to unplug and go pop off some rounds! Or whatever else floats your boat. 

Reactions: BigTinBoat
You\'ve been here 2.5 months and have nearly 1000 posts. You get a negative for that and for all these fake positives. Go out and shoot

That was me. I can tell you haven't been on the internet until recently. Let me tell you, it's a cold, heartless place. The sooner you let the negativity roll off, the better. You hold onto it and you'll be in the grave for sure. If that's even a true story about your 4 near misses. See what the internet does to a person? Since I have no way of proving or disproving your story, it goes in the unproven/most likely lying category. Sad, isn't it? I call it human decay. Our humanity is eroding and we're helping it along by participating. The only option is to unplug and go pop off some rounds! Or whatever else floats your boat.

Well looks like I am not wanted on the forum. 

I am semi crippled now with my left arm almost useless. I can't help it. I would rather shoot than be a cripple.

It hurts too much to shoot. I try to shoot a little every day but I have a very hard time shouldering any gun now.

I try to make myself useful and keep my mind off of this and post to try to be helpful and bring some

uplift to the forum and want to stop feeling sorry for myself. I have a ridiculously huge stack of unopened boxes of guns I recenty bought because I don't want

to end up dropping and damaging another new gun as I recently did when my arm couldn't take it anymore while trying to

enjoy shooting it for the first time.

I am spending all of my money on airguns before I die even if I don't get to shoot them. I worked too hard all of my life to leave and not spend it.

I am doing this as suggested by a professional to do what makes me happy.

I am truly very sorry to offend you and your friends here that airguns makes me happy and posting here makes me happy an helping others here makes me happy and trying to bring light into other peoples lives here trying to put some enjoyment for others to read makes me happy and for being selfish and using it as an excuse to stop feeling sorry for myself.

If I can bring a smile to each and everyone in this world and especially on this forum which brings them joy and happiness, then I have done my duty as a human being and would be more than happy to die today.

CA

Hey Coldair your not alone, I to have issues dropping stuff due to my severe nerve damage in my hands from a fused and plated crushed neck, can’t tell you how many of my wife’s plates and glasses I’ve broke in the last 6 years, let’s just say I don’t do dishes anymore and talk about Airguns hahaha that’s why I’m going with all Synthetic stocks if possible and selling off a couple nice airguns I have, they sit in my safe because I’m scared of damaging them from dropping em, I also don’t shoot 177 and 22 because it’s to hard to pickup the pellets. If you believe you have been given negative marks for no valid reason Michael is a good guy and will take care of you, he did me right one time and I thankfull for that.

Jim.

Thanks for having the BALLS to come forward to tell me like a real MAN!

I can appreciate that! REALLY! At least you aren't a coward!

I will still help you out whenever I can because I want to be fair to everybody

and it would make me a better man.

Have a nice day 

CA

I think this thread is long over due to be locked.

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME OR ANYONE HERE?

Sorry to say coldair but if you feel that way about this person you have to feel the same about everyone else here including yourself. If thats how you feel why did you join a forum that has a plus and negative feedback option for its members to freely use? If feedback from other members especially in the small amount of negative points cast against you is such a problem for you why are you here? I would understand some frustration if you were getting nailed by negative feedback daily or on every thread you posted in but youre not. Going off the statement about you having almost 1,000 post you have 9 negative balls. Does that sound like a vendetta? You have 1% bad feedback in relation to your number of posts.

You created a thread over the very small number of negative balls and now your throwing around the extensive collection of very valuable guns and equipment that you wont be giving to this guy. I really dont think he wanted your stuff in the first place. That kind of statement along with the fact you created this thread in the first place points to something deeper that you are seeking validation for.

I also think its weird to join a forum and then lash out at people and tell them they wont be getting your valuable things because they dont deserve it. If you are really looking for someone to put in a will you would do it without telling people unless you dont care about getting scammed. The last post you have in this thread is just kinda bizarre. I have some advice about your will and looking for someone to give all your valuable things to. Take your rifles, pistols or whatever you have and donate them to a shooting club for the members to use. Better yet if you have so many donate them to multiple clubs. For all your non shooting valuables just donate them to the appropriate places so less fortunate people can share in some of your fortune you seem to have.

Reactions: b1gdan0
Cold Air , Shake it off Man . Everybody here has been slammed at one time or another. Me for Damn Sure :) . Just roll on ,it's a fun forum but there is always gonna be that few who can't find peace . And take it out on other's . 

I remember reading somewhere ....Never read about yourself . Lol . It's the bitter old farts who make time to try and hurt other's .

Yeah but you are just butt ugly. 😎

I always liked you just fine Coldair...whatever's bothering you just try to shrug it off and apply a generous helping of your sense of humor and everything will look better in the morning. I pretty much like everybody here...heck I even like Joe Wayne Rhea! I am just jealous of his green balls...a man can never have enough balls! 

😆 Your friend and mine, Chuck

I always liked you just fine Coldair...whatever's bothering you just try to shrug it off and apply a generous helping of your sense of humor and everything will look better in the morning. I pretty much like everybody here...heck I even like Joe Wayne Rhea! I am just jealous of his green balls...a man can never have enough balls! 

1f606.svg
Your friend and mine, Chuck

Here we go! Now you got Joe Wayne Rhea's balls mixed up on this! :)

cold air.

I've been on all kinds of forums and groups from cars/trucks to guns, rc, gardens, cooking, electronics, welding/fab, atvs/bikes for over 15 years, even been a mod and helped create a forum.

you will ALWAYS find people and-or trolls like that... its unavoidable.

keep on posting and lending a hand, its appreciated by 98% of the members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.