• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Whomever has a vendetta against me please PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA it’s definitely not on me, your AOK in my book but I will say it’s really sad when someone has to be negative to someone else just because their life might not be as good as someone else’s so they need to try and bring them down to their level because it makes them feel better, those are the people that probably got trophies for coming in last place and don’t know what failure is or what constructive criticism is and have never had to man up about something they’ve done wrong, they just don’t realize life isn’t all peaches and cream and not everyone has to like them, they eventually get exposed for who they really are.

Hang in there CA. You gotta lotta pals on here!

I tried to leave you a green ball to offset the neg, but it said I gotta spread some accuracy points around? Guess it's only been a few days since I left you some positive on your "CampMuscle" refference! Now that was funny right there! Maybe it will let me leave you some green balls before Christmas gets here? LOL

Take care bud! And Merry Christmas too!

Fuss

Edited in this morning. I tried to leave ya green ball and it took it this time! Wooohoooo!!!!

CA,

I am new to this sport of air gunning and joined this forum to learn and share information. I have learned a lot while being here and you are one that reached out to me in a PM and offered good advise. I really appreciated that. So just know that your presence and contribution is wanted and appreciated. Just look at all the folks posting here on your behalf. You keep on keeping on and ignore the minority my friend.

TR

Hey There! Try not to let the stupidity of some jackass get You down, My Friend! Part of my enjoyment of this forum (And Most Others here as Well, I'm Sure!) is to have a diverse set of opinions and experience to glean from. What bothers me is that someone such as Yourself is being given a difficult time by obviously someone in particular who can do so under a blanket of anonymity. Where I come from,if you have a beef with someone (Stranger,Friend,Family member or otherwise.) Your expected to have the dignity and decorum to Say it To Their Face! ...not be sneaky/gutless and talk poop behind their back.

Soo,while on the subject of backs...I Have Yours!

Have a Great night Buddy! Look forward to hearing from You again!

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.