• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Whomever has a vendetta against me please PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it is not me.

I know I am very "in your face" at times, but I do try to attack ideas, feelings, thoughts, decisions....but never the person. It is like the old saying I can disagree with you, that does not mean I don't like or respect you. We just have diffferent views. Seems to be more of an issue with kids (a kid is anyone under 30) then it is with more "vintage" folk like me, or yourself.

If I am the one that ticked you off, please know that I do my best not to attack a person, only positions. If I do cross that personal line (and trust me you will know it if I do) Slap me across the head and say knock it off you crotchity old sucker.

I also know how you can get down in the dumps, my body is failing me as well, and the meds I am on to keep rolling and not wanting to suck start a glock are screwing with my mind, 5 surgeries later not sure if I am better off or just made some doc's boat payments....I am not a happy man, hurting all day every day will make you very grumpy if you are not stoned, and walking that thin line between working and hammered is a very thin one that requires monthly visits to Dr's and viles of blood being taken from your body...and being old you know how us old dudes bruise with that.

If it was me sorry.

You can’t let the internet hurt you. Life will suck if you let it happen. I had a few people dislike a couple of my videos that I put a lot of time, work and money into and I just laughed about it. I’m almost positive one guy just commented in Russian and told me to go shoot myself as far as I can tell from google translator lol. I just laugh about the stuff because we all will disagree about something. It’s life and if you don’t laugh about it then it’ll not be fun. 

I would like to see those among us who regularly red ball others in some way held accountable. Maybe block the ability from their account or if need be ban them. The free and open exchange of opinions and ideas is what is of value. Sometimes get the feeling the current accuracy point system can and is used to inhibit that.

No offence intended. Just thinking out loud about how we might could make a great place even better. We all know Coldair brings a wealth of experiance and knowledge to this fourm in a helpful and positive way doubt could say the same about those who are attacking him.

I seen in a thread some one gave u -dot and you asked who did it and why, and no one fessed up. Around here we call those people a bitch ass.... some bitch ass got.upset that your.views.or.points.are.not.the.same as his/hers so they have to do something to make them feel better about their bitch ass.... F-m let them be a miserable bitch ass. They probably.only have green dots because they gave them to themself with fake profiles..... just cause.they got dots don't.mean everything

Reactions: CarlosMendez
Cherokee its not you.

I couldn't believe how many PMs I got, it overloaded my inbox!

When I first checked I thought WTF? That many haters?

Then I started reading and replying to all you kind and wonderful

folks here and I am still going through the PMs and wasn't able

to do any posting yesterday going through so many of the PMs.

I am going to post on OFF TOPIC follow up if anyone is interested

in my REAL LIFE FINAL DESTINATION 4x scenarios.

I should have died at least four times already but am living to tell

about them... 

I am happy that I am appreciated and at least my efforts aren't wasted.

CA

It was pretty obvious that negative feedback "set you off", but when I went and checked your profile, the last 17+ were all positive. At that point I did not think that the few negative scores before that could be the "cause" of this, as they seemed to far back. It took me a second to realize that all those positive ones were given as a result of this thread, and that it was the negative ones before that, that made you feel the way you do.

That said, it is NOT me. I have nothing bad to say about you!

However, I know where you are coming from. Negative feedback does not effect me, but I know how it is when someone (in my case many) have a a vendetta against you. Just go and take a look at my profile. I have a ton of negative feedback because people do not agree with what I am saying, or they don't like the way I say it. Actually, I just got another negative one today.

I had started a thread a while ago, complaining about the fact that people can leave feedback anonymously. Ironically, you were one of the few that agreed with me, and I hate to see that it is you, who now has become a victim of this ridiculous practice as well.

But you know what, maybe this is a good thing, and you inadvertently started to make a change!?

If and asshole like me gets negative feedback, no one cares. But if someone like you, someone that is well respected and people only have good things to say, gets dragged around in the dirt, and the one who does it gets to hide behind their TINY BALLS, maybe things will change. Maybe the mods get their sh*t together and start making leaving feedback not anonymously anymore!?

thanks,

Kmd

p.s. DO NOT GET ME WRONG. EVERYONE SHOULD BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, BUT PEOPLE WHO LEAVE IT, SHOULD BE "EXPOSED".

Reactions: JimNM
Maybe the whole red ball thing needs to go away? Or the whole user rating system good and bad? Seems too easy to troll with or otherwise abuse. I’m not sure what benefit negative feedback brings nor even positive feedback to the extent it feeds into a bit of a mob mentality and echo chamber mentality. 

Not criticizing. I’m fine with Michael running the board as he sees fit. Most social media these days factors in some sort of group rating of fellow users. I’m just not sure the trend is healthy. 

Maybe the whole red ball thing needs to go away? Or the whole user rating system good and bad? Seems too easy to troll with or otherwise abuse. I’m not sure what benefit negative feedback brings nor even positive feedback to the extent it feeds into a bit of a mob mentality and echo chamber mentality. 

Not criticizing. I’m fine with Michael running the board as he sees fit. Most social media these days factors in some sort of group rating of fellow users. I’m just not sure the trend is healthy.

This ^^^

Edit: Feedback is the most useful for the classified section. You do not need a feedback system otherwise. Pretty much everyone knows who the "good" guys and who the "bad" guys are.

When you hit “Reply” it should show which post you are replying to.

The Red ball should only be available for the Member Classifieds.

There should be a member list where you can click on their username WITH an IGNORE button so yo don’t see their posts unless you un-toggle it.

If the buttholes are being ignored by most of us, we don’t have to see their crap and they will go away-little moderation necessary.

cmatera

When you hit “Reply” it should show which post you are replying to.

That is why I prefer the "quote" button, If I want to reply to someones post directly... Or I take their entire post, copy and paste it, and then use the "quotation" manually...

The Red ball should only be available for the Member Classifieds.

I agree 100%. It goes without saying though that BOTH should only be for the classified. Red and Green.

There should be a member list where you can click on their username WITH an IGNORE button so yo don’t see their posts unless you un-toggle it.

Yup. Many other forums have that feature, and it would be awesome to have it here as well. (More beneficiary for others than for me, ha ha.)

If the buttholes are being ignored by most of us, we don’t have to see their crap and they will go away-little moderation necessary.

I doubt they would go away, but who cares. As long you do not longer have to "see" the ones you do not like, its all good.

Thanks,

Kmd

Coldair, I don't know why anyone would give you a negative, everything I've seen you post has been positive or helpful. There are lots of good folks here and I include you in that group.

I'm with some other guys who have posted about the feed back, it's helpful as a buyer or seller but has no real value in any of the other forums. At least in my view.

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.