Who’ll give us the best!

It’s a bit frustrating knowing a combination of features from Daystate & FX could yield the ultimate air gun. Please FX could you invest in electronic solutions. I wonder if it’s the necessity to partner with an outside supplier? Something they have not had to do with regulators, barrels and to some degree stocks. 
Daystate bit the bullet and start doing your barrels in house. Wondering if your going to get a descent barrel when you buy an expensive gun is hopeless.

I wanted a DeltaWolf but it’s just to big a gamble. Employ some ex BSA barrel makers and take control. 

I guess I am a bit all out of love.
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn't really know

Well seriously it seems to me we have come to a point where a much better airgun is possible. That does frustrate me a little. I guess someone will put it together eventually. I think I read Thomas now have an electronic trigger?
Have you tried and electronic airgun madeintheuk? They make them in the UK after all. To me they are far more simple and reliable to use. Very consistent. 
I guess it’s a big leap from traditional gun manufacturing to really integrate the electronics well. 
You need a person who is passionate about Airguns and really has the electronic know how to bring them together. 
If you think about what Jack was able to do with his Heliboard. That is light years ahead of Daystate’s stock electronics. Because he’s a shooter and passionate. He created something really good. 
That’s the sort of person Axel at fx needs to get together with and really come up with something slick. 
I have no doubt electronics are the way forward in Airguns. How many manual parameters need to be adjusted on an FX impact M3 to dial it in now? I can’t be bothered counting!
On the RedWolf just select setting 1. Done. 
But it could be so much better…..

Ho boy,

Ok fair enough I'm sure that electronic guns would be better, .......but how much better ?........ better for what ? ......worth all the extras ?

Much also depends what you buy airguns for, me as a hunter will never touch an electronic gun, heck I don'y even buy regulated guns or guns with super light triggers,

Give me the most simple, bomb proof gun and I am in heaven.

Remember shooting an Airwolf and felt like I was playing a videogame,...just such a detached shooting experience I really did not enjoyed at all, no thans give me a gun I can feel please :)

Better in every way. I love old springers and have a small (but growing) collection. Steel and wood with some marvellous engineering but the future is electronic. 
I solenoid can be controlled for strike strength and dwell time through programming. It has better control over the valve and repeatable precision. It’s position in the gun isn’t limited by a spring and a need to cock the action. So there is more flexibility in gun design. 

An electronic trigger is adjustable and the feel can be whatever you like really. And again no need for a mechanical connection to the spring/valve. Electronic parts are cheap and easy to replace and upgrade. 
We replace parts now. An electronic module won’t be difficult if it ever did fail. Just pull out the old and plug in the new. 

We are just waiting for a company to jump on this and come out as the first all electronic manufacturer. An Elon Musk of Airguns. I honestly believe it will happen. 

Apparently nobody else makes good guns besides FX and Daystate? The trend around here seems to be almost force fed to either one or the other. To create a great product sometimes failures have to happen, unfortunate some manufacturers have to create solutions to problems that never existed in order to sell products. A good gun should sell itself without influence.