• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Whoes the best dealer to buy a fx airgun

I second Utah Airguns. I deal with Mike. He has never tried to oversell me or a good friend I sent to him. I had a problem with an fill probe with my FX wc. He was not there on the weekend when I made a phone call and they dealt with kit right there and then. Come Monday and it was not even on my mind anymore, Mike called and spent real time with me to make sure I was okay.

I spoke to him yesterday and asked him what would he like to sell me? I said I think I would like a Red Wolf?

He told me to think about it a little more just in case I changed miming and if not he would get it right out to me.

Now I spent what is a lot of not too long ago getting in to this hobby. A FX Crown, Brocock Bantam. Omega Compressor, and Omega buddy bottle in the same month from very well known dealer. (I'm not bragging just saying what happened) I called back with a mag problem with the Crown and that time and the following time I had rifles shoved down my throat just to just to make the sale.

My two cents,

Eamon

My business is going to Utah Airguns, Straight Shooters and Penchetta. I live in Phoenix and have tried AoA, wanting to support local business, but continued to be disappointed. Every time I would go in, I would wait and wait some more. The final straw was when I went in there 4/18/18, with $2300 cash money and planning on purchasing a FX Wildcat, scope, rings and ammunition. I waited for someone to help me, but didn't even get an acknowledgment, yet two of the staff there were having a chat and a laugh. They both saw me and didn't make any effort. I went back to my truck, where my wife was waiting and told her to remind me to never shop there again. I also tried the phone calls, waiting for extended periods and also leaving a message for a return call, to no avail.

My wife and I took a longer drive to Penchetta and I purchased my Wildcat there. I now own 5 Airguns and will continue to build the collection. Every time I call UA, they answer the phone and my questions with courtesy (pre-ordering a Dreamline and scope next week), Straight Shooter responds to emails expediently and with kindness (2 purchases with them). I hope this helps someone make the right choice, learning from my experiences.