Who works on HW100 pcps

Havent shot my HW100 for 2-3 days, went out to shoot today air was full put in mag loaded pellet pulled trigger and just a boing if that makes sense.
Thought maybe didn't feed pellet tried again same thing, so now had 2 pellets in barrel, had to get dowel and tap out, they basically fell out when I touched them..
I took cylinder off and reinstalled but didn't help, if I tighten it a little too much it starts leaking and doesn't want to stop it seems.. Do you keep tightening it even after it leaks till you cant turn anymore or just snug it a little..I snugged it up then backed off 1/8 turn.. doesn't seem to be a definite stop unless you were to crank it down.
Did some research and says can be the valve or regulator neither of which has been messed with all Ive done is shot it 200-300 times this week.

Who works on these guns as Ive never torn one apart nor do I wish to because if I mess it up then someone has to fix my screw up, rather have it done right the 1st time.

Did you loosen or remove the bottle before you started having this issue? You need to screw the bottle on until it stops. possibility that you are not screwed on far enough to engage the bottle. HW100 are pretty easy to work on as far as I recall on the one I had.
Thx
Dan
Actually I did, maybe Im not screwing it in far enough..

Can you tell where it is leaking from? Like Scott mentioned, the tube can be a challenge to service but the rest of the rifle is fairly easy with videos on the YouTube. Set of metric hex key wrenches , new seals and an afternoon will have you back up and shooting.
Sub12 has some disassembly and assembly videos. I used his when I went through my 100.

You don't want to overtighten the cylinder as you will smash the valve. Best to even put a spacer between. Sounds like no air is getting through. Made this leakage guide a awhile back that might be helpful. They are pretty easy to work on. Know these rifles very well so feel free to reach out if you need more assistance.

View attachment HW100 MK2 MK3 Leakage Guide 4.0.pdf

T
You don't want to overtighten the cylinder as you will smash the valve. Best to even put a spacer between. Sounds like no air is getting through. Made this leakage guide a awhile back that might be helpful. They are pretty easy to work on. Know these rifles very well so feel free to reach out if you need more assistance.

View attachment 411225
Thanks for the link and offer of help.. not sure I will try and tackle it or not but if I do may contact you.

Reactions: oOmpH
Can you tell where it is leaking from? Like Scott mentioned, the tube can be a challenge to service but the rest of the rifle is fairly easy with videos on the YouTube. Set of metric hex key wrenches , new seals and an afternoon will have you back up and shooting.
Sub12 has some disassembly and assembly videos. I used his when I went through my 100.
Thanks have seen sub12 videos just havent watched them yet. Have all the stuff to work on it just not sure if I want to.
Its leaking from bottom of cylinder either attaches to gun maybe valve oring not sure but can here air escaping down there.

Reactions: wildcj5
Well called AOA today and was on hold for 10-15 minutes then it went to someone named Shane voicemail, left my name, number and reason for calling and still waiting on a call back... So far not too impressed, 2 emails and a phone call and still no contact.
I sympathize, but give them another try. You can't usually speak to the techs, but once they get the rifle, I've been very satisfied with the work. When I had issues with my Red Wolf, Steve Buchanan (co-owner) was doing a lot of shop work, and I had great communications with him, but I don't know if he still chooses to spend his time in the shop. You could first replace the small O ring on the valve where the cylinder seats. That's easy to do, and it might be your problem.