• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who works on HW100 pcps

I sympathize, but give them another try. You can't usually speak to the techs, but once they get the rifle, I've been very satisfied with the work. When I had issues with my Red Wolf, Steve Buchanan (co-owner) was doing a lot of shop work, and I had great communications with him, but I don't know if he still chooses to spend his time in the shop. You could first replace the small O ring on the valve where the cylinder seats. That's easy to do, and it might be your problem.
Oring looks brand new or newer, it looks like one of the orange replacements that are sold.

Well called AOA today and was on hold for 10-15 minutes then it went to someone named Shane voicemail, left my name, number and reason for calling and still waiting on a call back... So far not too impressed, 2 emails and a phone call and still no contact.
Imagine to have a job, as soon as you clock in all the way to clocking out, your heads tilted towards your shoulder as you’re returning calls. Well, that’s Shane. The salesman told me today when I needed to talk to Shane, that just leave a message. Quote-“That poor guy is on the phone non stop, all freaking week, I never see him off of it”.
It sounds like he’s not even a hands on tech, just a service advisor

Don’t know about you, but I’d last not even three days, and I’m a patient sort of guy. It takes a special someone, and when Shane finally returned my call he talked to me as if I was his first caller on day one of his job. I could never tell he’d been bombarded with people wondering the status of their toys, all day, everyday.

He’ll get to you. He always does