• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Who won RMAC?

I'm not a big slug shooter , but I would like to see the results of the Slug Challenge and the guns and ammo they were using!

I heard Cedric Sophus took third in one of the challenges.

I have not seen full results but this is what was announced at the awards banquet:

Magnum Slug Challenge:

1st - Peykan Beyrami 

2nd - Scott Hull (Scotchmo)

3rd - Cedric Sophus

I was shooting a custom .257 (Benjamin Armada air tube, grip frame, and hand guard. Remaining parts are mostly custom or aftermarket). Arsenal 257420 BT (71gr) ammo. I saw lots of Airforce Texans, a Hatsan big bore, a Umarex Hammer, plus others.

I'm not a big slug shooter , but I would like to see the results of the Slug Challenge and the guns and ammo they were using!

I heard Cedric Sophus took third in one of the challenges.

I have not seen full results but this is what was announced at the awards banquet:

Magnum Slug Challenge:

1st - Peykan Beyrami 

2nd - Scott Hull (Scotchmo)

3rd - Cedric Sophus

I was shooting a custom .257 (Benjamin Armada air tube, grip frame, and hand guard. Remaining parts are mostly custom or aftermarket). Arsenal 257420 BT (71gr) ammo. I saw lots of Airforce Texans, a Hatsan big bore, a Umarex Hammer, plus others.

Nice work Scott! What was Peykan shooting?

Nice work Scott! What was Peykan shooting?

I think Peykan was shooting a Bushbuck .45 caliber... Not certain of that but that's what I remember Kip telling me. Scott's gun was shooting amazing! I spotted for him and the gun did exactly what he wanted it to. I predict he'll win outright next year.

Am I the only one interested in the RMAC 2021 winning rifle manufacturers?

Osage

Isn't that like that praising the stock car after a Nascar race?? 

Since there really isn't TOO much of a mystery what the top 4-5 guns are, I give most, if not all, the credit to the shooter. Keith has a beautiful MKII but so did other people, they didn't shoot 10x's. 

KEITH won, not the FX.

The FX didn't adjust for changing wind, on the fly...Keith did 

The FX didn't calculate ranges and holdovers in his head, on the fly...Keith did.

The FX didn't have stellar shooting technique...Keith did

Just my opinion.