Who should I buy my air guns and supplies from?

MedicNine,

Think you might find air guns and supplies still in short supply, however, things are slowly improving. I've had disappointing experiences with some AGN sponsors, but still a good place to start. By clicking on the scrolling "flags" at page top, as well as the larger changing displays above them, you can go directly to an AGN sponsor website. I've noticed around holidays that sales, discounts and specials are more common so, if you can wait, you might save. Best of Luck, WM

Agree with WorriedMan (he is probably in logistics?) product is starting to hit the shelves, good time to start shopping around. Be patient and don't settle until you are confident in what you are buying. Go old school and check a local store or airgun club to get a feel for various guns. Keep an eye on the classifieds too, check for member feedback.

I would like to give high praise to Trenier Outdoors out of Wisconsin. I have purchased a mountain of ammo from them along w/ three FX M3 Impacts, two Snipers, one standard (600mm). Lots of accessories, scope rings, Donny FL silencers, extra barrel liners, etc. Always a smooth transaction.

I have also had excellent service with Ken Hicks from SPAW (Southern Precsion Air Weapons) in Florida, scopes (Element), rings, mounts, etc. 

In my experience one can not go wrong with either.

Tim

I would like to give high praise to Trenier Outdoors out of Wisconsin. I have purchased a mountain of ammo from them along w/ three FX M3 Impacts, two Snipers, one standard (600mm). Lots of accessories, scope rings, Donny FL silencers, extra barrel liners, etc. Always a smooth transaction.

I have also had excellent service with Ken Hicks from SPAW (Southern Precsion Air Weapons) in Florida, scopes (Element), rings, mounts, etc. 

In my experience one can not go wrong with either.

Tim

I also recommend Trenier Outdoors. Top notch service and extremely fast shipping.