N/A Who manufactures the best PCP Air Rifle in Turkey?

Who manufactures the best PCP Air Rifle in Turkey?

• Kral

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Reximex

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Hatsan

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Kervan Arms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They were better than now thats for sure.

Hatsan AT44-10 line was very good, the Qe series was really popular and also good out of the box. I remember a tuner named BWALTON and he tuned those Hatsans, where he would hit ground squirreld at 150+ yards.

But right now i would say Kral. Better triggers, much better looking stocks and internals, and pricewise also interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonOfAGun
I believe Kervan and Reximex fall under the same parent company as Kral. The Kervan guns look like more refined Krals, better finish and more machining work done.

Beau
Yes, thank you for that great tid-bit of information. I do agree that the machining on the Kervan is better. However, the wood stock of Kral are far more beautiful imo.

can you add a fifth option for "None"? I've owned both Hatsan and Kral, and both needed work out of the box, and after extensive tuning neither performed as well as other rifles in the same price range (Benjamin/Crossman). Just the sheer number of Hatsan refurbs you constantly see for sale says everything about their quality.

I'm expecting the Hatsan clan to chime up. I've been salivating over the Hatsan Jet 2 .25 Carbine for a while ...and that damn Hatsan Blitz.
Well ok.ding dong, lol. I've only known the Hatsan Flashpup wood stock 22cal. It was a refurb. The mags don't work so it's a single shot. I had to shim the scope rail. I polyurothaned the stock.looks alot better. It is 4 years old?? Very strong (880 fps) and very accurate out to 50 yds with JSB Hades. Still deadly past that but the accuracy falls off. It will easily hit small tin cans at 65 yds. Easy to carry & easy to shoot. Has never leaked. Can't say that about my FX Dream. It just started leaking again (2nd time). Have had it 3 or 4 yrs. I want to get the Flashpup MkII. It has a side-lever, wood stock, .177.

Reactions: SonOfAGun
I have two Hatsan's and without do some work about it, the aren't worth the money.
Quality is very poor. You must spent hours to make them better than right out of the box.
My Kral's are trouble free with hundreds of slugs with zero issues and I am very happy with the NP03 and Bighorn. The last thing I want to do is adopt a problem child. Yet, somehow I'm still willing to entertain buying a Hatsan Jet 2. Stubborn -