• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Who manufactures the best PCP Air Rifle in Turkey?

Who manufactures the best PCP Air Rifle in Turkey?

• Kral

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Reximex

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Hatsan

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Kervan Arms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Have you made any other mods besides the reg and bottle? Im really interested in increasing power output via a stronger hammer spring and maybe some kind of sandpaper mod to the valve itself.
It has a beefier custom valve stem and poppet in it. I set mine up to be a low power barn gun, but I broke the original stem running it at 800 psi. In my opinion, the valve stem is poorly designed. 58433.jpeg

You are not the first person to tell me this about the valve stem. Disappointing. But, technically an addressable problem. I just need someone to make me one, unfortunately. If you're interested HMU. I feel like if someone made a power kit for this gun they could make a killing. There are a lot of these out there.
A kind and talented member of our community saved me by making a new one that's much better than the original. I would name him, but I'm not sure he wants to get into the business of making them.

One of the nice things about running a asa on/off valve on this setup is the ability to change power levels by swapping tanks. I installed another tank with a 1800 psi regulator today and it's getting just over 16 fpe with my 27 grain cast pellets. That's double the power of the 800 psi tank.

Well I only need the one really. But I feel you. If anybody is reading this and would be down to help me out DM me. Would love to see what can be done with this platform as I feel it has a lot of potential. Trying to source a 12 inch barrel as we speak/
I'll send him a message and ask if he can help.

Reactions: blitzkrieg
I bought my Hatsan flash qe . 22 pcp air rifle and straight out of the box the pump leaked badly and neither clip would fit into the receiver. Didn't shoot it once and returned to Cabela's. I read reviews and watched many videos on the umarex origin. 22 pcp and didn't see hardly any complaints at all. Plus the price didffernce. I thought this eould be a good entry level pcp and get a more expensive pcp, other than Hatsan lol, in the future. Thanks fir replys.