Who makes FX Hybrid Slugs?

I would think someone would be able to reach out to Dale (I think that’s his name) who makes the Varmint Knockers to ask if he also makes FX Hybrids. As for the RMR theory I’ve only read about them recently on the forums.

See post #42

I’m curious about this as well.

I would think someone would be able to reach out to Dale (I think that’s his name) who makes the Varmint Knockers to ask if he also makes FX Hybrids. As for the RMR theory I’ve only read about them recently on the forums.

See post #42

Thanks Ezana4CE. I think I might have got Varmint Knockers mixed up with Rat Sniper Slugs. I'm not sure anymore lol.

Yeah, one of the slug makers came up with them, and they never went into production. Then FX comes out with essentially the same thing. I'm sure they have someone else making them as order volume would probably be out of hand for just one guy. If you want a superior slug (accuracy and consitency-wise) and similar devastating function, look at the Griffin LDC slugs. Of course your gun will still have to be tuned appropriately, and you will have to find a suitable size and weight projectile that suitable and appropriate for your barrel. If it likes slugs at all.

Michael summarized things in the following post

Michael summarized things in the following post
Thanks Jason. This clears things up. I was just curious and wanted to know for myself.

Thanks Jason. This clears things up. I was just curious and wanted to know for myself.
My comment about who cares who invented the concept was not a stab at your original question. I was just thinking what’s done is done. I bought RMR slugs out of curiosity in several calibers but the box has remained unopened. I’m clueless about who makes what for who. I just buy things and if I like it and it works, I’m happy and pray they don’t stop making it.

My comment about who cares who invented the concept was not a stab at your original question. I was just thinking what’s done is done. I bought RMR slugs out of curiosity in several calibers but the box has remained unopened. I’m clueless about who makes what for who. I just buy things and if I like it and it works, I’m happy and pray they don’t stop making it.
It's all good. No offense taken. 👍

Reactions: Billy T

See post #42

Here let me help you out. I spoke to the boss and he told me they made them for FX. They are 100% identical. To .00005", diameters, lengths. Identical weights.