• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who is your shooting buddy?

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
IMG_9306.png

📷 by AGN member @Greenarrow

Nice. The pic with the lens cap open kinda made me do a double take as it almost looked like binocs. How do you like that shooting table?
The stable table lite is a great table, its a little shorter than I would like though, the long rifle is too long for it almost.

Where did the blood come from?
She retrieves any rodents that make the mistake of occupying my yard. On my 30y backyard range, the bird feeder is at 21y. I always know my reticle hold for them. On weekdays when I punch paper after work, I’m usually good to have a rat or mouse show up at dusk once a month at least.

She retrieves any rodents that make the mistake of occupying my yard. On my 30y backyard range, the bird feeder is at 21y. I always know my reticle hold for them. On weekdays when I punch paper after work, I’m usually good to have a rat or mouse show up at dusk once a month at least.
That's what I figured was happening. 😁

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_