• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Who here bought a FX Dynamic VP? Thoughts on it?

I have the Dynamic Double Express in 30 cal. You can also order the Panthera in a double bottle config. You get more air with the Dynamic double config though. The Dynamic has a 480 in the back and a 580 in the front for a total of 1060cc, the Panthera double config has a 300 in the back and a 580 in the front, 860 cc total. High Pressure Pneumatics has the Dynamics in stock in all configs last I checked. That's where I ordered mine.
Would a 580 be too long for the rear?

As an aside,I like the bottle stock more than I thought I would. It has a carbon fiber rod that you can adjust to get more length of pull, and the butt pad is adjustable up and down as well, it isn't as limited as an Air Force is.
Awesome if you don’t mind update me on how it performs. I think i’ll be going this route

Reactions: Super-p
or a 700 for the front?
I'm 5' 11 and the 480 on the back is comfortable for me with the stock pulled out about an inch from the back of the bottle. All the way in is a little short for me, so if you are taller you could probably get away with the 580 back there. I think the 580 is about 40mm longer. Also, I'm not sure if it's the same from every vendor, but mine also came with the stock forend rail and the barrier stop in the case, it just obviously won't go on with the second bottle up front unless you use the bottle drop adapter from Sabre. But at least you get it with the gun in case you ever want to put it on.

or a 700 for the front?
And a 700 should fit on the front fine. The 700mm is a pretty long barrel, so I don't think a 700cc bottle up front would be awkward at all, it would be fine even with the 600mm barrel I think. I still think the best deal is if you by it already configed as the Double Express, just because you get both bottles plus the rail for 2099. I think you'd get past that fast if you bought the VP, and then bought the bottle and the rail separately. The VP comes with a 400cc aluminum bottle in the back as well, instead of the carbon bottle the others come with.

bought the 700 dynamic in a .30 cal single stock bottle for now will upgrade to aimarksman dual bottle setup most likely.

left utah air shooting 50.15 grain slugs at 966 will stretch its legs over the next few days and see what pulls it likes
Let me know how you tune and what slugs you put through it as well. I have a lot of assorted slugs on the way tomorrow and I'm going to try to get out this weekend for some shooting and see how they do.

125 bar in the reg
about 3.6 on the hammer
966fps 50.15 best 5 shot group at 50yds .75
dialed all the way to 980 and it didn’t seem to change. was about to start shooting at 100 and the wind picked up nasty

same tune with 47 grain was pushing 990 shot them at 100 in the 15th wind and managed 3 shots in an 1.5 . Then the shade awning on my truck was picked up by the wind and ravaged so i called it a day.

shot a can at 226 took 5 shots walking it in with the 47s

wait dor the wind to die and i’ll get back out

made some trigger adjustments this eve liking it much better than stock.

125 bar in the reg
about 3.6 on the hammer
966fps 50.15 best 5 shot group at 50yds .75
dialed all the way to 980 and it didn’t seem to change. was about to start shooting at 100 and the wind picked up nasty

same tune with 47 grain was pushing 990 shot them at 100 in the 15th wind and managed 3 shots in an 1.5 . Then the shade awning on my truck was picked up by the wind and ravaged so i called it a day.

shot a can at 226 took 5 shots walking it in with the 47s

wait dor the wind to die and i’ll get back out

made some trigger adjustments this eve liking it much better than stock.
My trigger was set a little on the heavy side out of the factory too.

Today I decided to “fix” the trigger, made the mistake of degassing and going about tuning while dry fireing to get it adjusted to my preference. “Be easy on me this is my first pcp”

Back together and won’t hold air gas coming out the barrel.

Did some quick research and diag that I bent the valve pin.

called utah air they said no prob ship it out and we will fix. “Good on them seem to be stand up guys”. However Im more of a work on my own stuff kinda guy and don’t like the idea of shipping every time I have the smallest issue.
I had no idea how scarce parts are for this thing. 🤦🏻‍♂️

After some digging I came up with a valve pin from high pressure neumatics. Great dealing with them on the phone. Pin will be here tuesday.

My mind went down the rabbit hole of what ifs and now I can’t shoot this weekend. On to Europeairguns. Put together an order of lots of parts. Not sure how long it will take to get here but I picked the 2nd shipping option. Happy to share parts I have on hand when they arrive.

Then back apart with the gun. Got the dremel out and bored the hole on the barrel support block to further clearance for the valve pin. Straightened the nose of the valve pin took off a small amount of the tip that had been deformed and finished it up with a good polish. Back together holding air after a few hours now, Seems good to go.

confused as to why it's a whole new model with different name if its basically a panthera? also am I the only one who thinks the bottle stock is ugly and a potential point of failure?
Very ugly but a super interesting platform. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have no idea how another dynamic sells with the king out but that is just me.

Very ugly but a super interesting platform. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have no idea how another dynamic sells with the king out but that is just me.
I got the VP dynamic because it was almost $1000 less than the king & i already had a spare cf bottle. It is a good looking stock though. Rear bottle setup feel considerably less bulky and more agile than front bottles. My VP came in yesterday. I immediately put my spare 580 bottle on the back and had plans to put the front rail i bought from the classifieds on it but my vp actually came with a front arca rail by mistake so I relisted the used one. They charge way to much for their bottles. One day I might put a more comfortable folding stock on it but I don't mind it like this for now. 56" monstrosity with the moderator but that's ok I already have two f/x pullpups.

aviary-image-1704434500648.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Trucker3573
I got the VP dynamic because it was almost $1000 less than the king & i already had a spare cf bottle. It is a good looking stock though. Rear bottle setup feel considerably less bulky and more agile than front bottles. My VP came in yesterday. I immediately put my spare 580 bottle on the back and had plans to put the front rail i bought from the classifieds on it but my vp actually came with a front arca rail by mistake so I relisted the used one. They charge way to much for their bottles. One day I might put a more comfortable folding stock on it but I don't mind it like this for now. 56" monstrosity with the moderator but that's ok I already have two f/x pullpups.

View attachment 422302
Yeah that is true the dynamic saves a bunch of $$. Thise stocks are expensive!

i’m interested in the one with double air tanks
I suggest going with one that has carbon fiber tanks I bought one with the aluminum 400cc tank an extra aluminum tank and adapter when installed the gun was close to 10lbs much to heavy for my liking so I'll be buying a single 500cc carbon fiber tank for the rear and a rail for the front