FX Who here bought a FX Dynamic VP? Thoughts on it?

confused as to why it's a whole new model with different name if its basically a panthera? also am I the only one who thinks the bottle stock is ugly and a potential point of failure?

It is the same action and barrel. Panthera is specifically designed for PRS! The dynamic is more general purpose platform with endless configurations available/coming, hence the name Dynamic.

Reactions: Impact701
I have the Dynamic Double Express in 30 cal. You can also order the Panthera in a double bottle config. You get more air with the Dynamic double config though. The Dynamic has a 480 in the back and a 580 in the front for a total of 1060cc, the Panthera double config has a 300 in the back and a 580 in the front, 860 cc total. High Pressure Pneumatics has the Dynamics in stock in all configs last I checked. That's where I ordered mine.

I have the Dynamic Double Express in 30 cal. You can also order the Panthera in a double bottle config. You get more air with the Dynamic double config though. The Dynamic has a 480 in the back and a 580 in the front for a total of 1060cc, the Panthera double config has a 300 in the back and a 580 in the front, 860 cc total. High Pressure Pneumatics has the Dynamics in stock in all configs last I checked. That's where I ordered mine.
This is the setup I’m most interested in. How many shots are you getting pushing what ammo and what groups have you been seeing?

This is the setup I’m most interested in. How many shots are you getting pushing what ammo and what groups have you been seeing?
I've only had it about a week so far and only shot it to 100 yards. Grouping about 1 inch at 100 right now with 50 gr slugs, reg at 150 and hammer spring at about 3.5. Shot count is pretty high. I've been refilling it after about 40 shots, but it's usually only dropped to a little under 200 bar at that point. I could get quite a few more out of it before it hit 150 if I shot it all the way down. I have some 60.8 gr Rifle slugs I'm going to put through it this weekend. It will push the 50s at over 1050 fps with the hammer spring turned up, but the groups loosen up. The reg is also good up to 180 bar as well, but I haven't turned it up that far yet.

As an aside,I like the bottle stock more than I thought I would. It has a carbon fiber rod that you can adjust to get more length of pull, and the butt pad is adjustable up and down as well, it isn't as limited as an Air Force is.