• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who has the most reliable compressor?

As many have noted, there are multiple compressors available that have worked more than well enough for people. Can't see how anyone can say that any one is "the best". One may be top notch in reputation and still fail. An many have used the cheapest ones quite successfully for a while now. It is all relative, not absolute. Over 300 hours on the Omega and still going? I think they got their money's worth. 

I bet my money on the Bauer Jr. Only time will tell if I've made a smart choice.

You're not playing. Bauer or Bust! Nice gun safe too!

I like that little caddie you made. Nice touch. That compressor is surprisingly heavy.

Here's mine-

1557247584_10537851705cd1b660a41ac5.04943079_IMG_7668.jpg

Nice bentmetal, I know youre happy with your new compressor. It allowed me to get the .30cal RAW that uses quite a bit of air. One thing that kept me leaning to the Bauer was safety. 4500 psi air pressure isn't to be taken lightly and I don't. The Bauer is a proven platform used in the diving field for quite a while. I just feel safe using this compressor. Barry