• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Who has the best Fan Boys?

Who has the best Fan Boys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In keeping with the latest trend of Who, What, Where, Why, What's the Best and other such non-sense. It begs the question:

Who has the best fan boys?

Just like Highlander: There can be only ONE! Vote accordingly. :ROFLMAO:

Remember this is supposed to be Fun.

Full Disclosure: I own a Daystate Redwolf 22HP, Brocock Bantam and Sniper XR in .25 Cal

I’m going with Taco Bell. Their food is so damn horrible, that you HAVE to be a fanboy to even patron the place.
Give me a real taco (or 2 or 3), please. Carnitas con avocado. Fanboy
IMG_2239.JPG

I think you may have the correct answer. Somehow I find myself really wanting one price be damned.
They are fine rifles and I've owned most of the models minus the pistol and the Morana; the Leshiy 2 is a marvel and one of my favorite PCP's of all time. But if you dare say a single not-so-positive thing about any Edgun, the EdGoons come out of the woodwork to belittle you...it's pretty comical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty911
I’m going with Taco Bell. Their food is so damn horrible, that you HAVE to be a fanboy to even patron the place.
Taco Bell… Coming back from a golf tournament and following our team van they suddenly pulled over while on the 4 lane. Yeah, we had all eaten at TB and one of the boys got sick about 10 minutes after the stop. They didn’t get pulled over quick enough and damn did that van stink… The team never stopped at TB again, fan boys be damned! :)

No way taco's. this is going to piss certain people off but there is a small group of guys in the FT discipline that are just flat out prima donnas fan boys. Nothing can be changed or even suggested changed. If you are not shooting a 5000.00 rig you are below them. I know a couple of them personally and there attitude is why I shoot NRA air rifle silhouette's. Now before the venomous reply's start my way, notice I said " A SMALL GROUP OF GUYS". You want to see fan boys at there best go to a FT match.
tim