• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who Has Been Coyote Hunting Lately?

I’m in the market for a .30 caliber and think I have it narrowed down to a Vulcan 3 or American air arms evol the sidewinder seems great but wonder if the semi auto will be reliable
@Bhuntin Unless you’re in a rush I suggest that you take your time, figure out what suits you, and check back with us here when you get into some coyote hunting.

The coyote have come quite close to the residence. I'm going to place the decoy and call a foot from each other, and around 75 yards from my stand. That will put the tree line around 300 yards from the decoy. I hope to be able to pull them in and stop them within the kill zone. I feel confident that I can make an accurate shot with the Bulldog to 125 yards with the FX Hybrids, but I may have to use NSA slugs, as the Hybrids can go supersonic and give away my position.
View attachment 386903
@N2 Shooter I'm curious, have you put this plan to use yet? If so, what type of result did it yield?

And night rig. Uragan 2 600 .30 shooting 95fpe with avs slugs.
20231201_105006.jpg

Just grabbed it a few months ago. I've only shot some steel with it so far. I like the image quality though. Only real downside is no LRF like the model you grabbed.

I have a set of merger lrf binos so it's not the end of the world but I might end up with 1 of the lrf units later next year and make this a loaner/backup. I think the image is very nice. I've had several pulsar units and this 1 is my favorite.

I sold my xm38 and digexc50 to help fund this scope. For 3k i couldnt pass on it. Figured if it didn't work out I wouldn't lose much on my investment. It was a worthy trade. How are you liking your new thermion?

@N2 Shooter I'm curious, have you put this plan to use yet? If so, what type of result did it yield?
Unfortunately, I have not have the chance to get back to this permission. I gets complicated. Let's just say, it has something to do with a realtime GPS location tracking device and a concussion.

• Wow
Reactions: Ezana4CE