• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who else does this?

I think this topic has changed course quite a bit. I keep a springer .22 and a lever 22 lr under the back seat of my truck and ammo close by though I’ve never seen bins quite like those. Looks pretty handy though for whatever your needs may be. As for shooting from a vehicle, I don’t. A few years ago I found five dead deer just dumped in a creek by a dirt road. They hadn’t been harvested, just shot for the hell of it and it infuriated me. As such, and speaking only for myself, I don’t shoot any living creatures without good reason. The farmers and ranchers have different concerns than me and I understand the need to control many kinds of pests. Shooting them just for fun though isn’t going to be tolerated on my property. Frankly here in the southeast raptors do an excellent job at keeping the numbers under control with no help from me. I had a 760 rebuilt recently that got worn out just from dealing with pigeon issues on a farm over several years. Right tool for the job. Just knocking down squirrels because you don’t have anything else to shoot at? No. But that’s me. Ymmv.

Rick H.

Reactions: jetpopt and swNCsw