Who deserves a "shout out"? Someone that helped you when you really needed it

I was thinking about it, and Adam Migel came to my rescue last year at RMAC 2022. He gave me free use of his metric allen set that he had in his gun case right after my barrel-band popped during the speed competition...even though we were technically on the same Squad and competing against each other, he gave me the "tool" I needed to at least fumble my way through the last few stages.

Additionally, Todd Hatfield lent my son his Impact M3 with pump action (Which was the one I believe that Alex went on to win the Speed Challenge with) to hone his skills during the precision shooting challenge.
20220616_111042.jpg

I must say, whenever I've had a question re: hpa and bottle conversions, or anything else airgun related, NERVOUS TRIGGER has been a tremendous source of information and solutions.

EDIT: I should also mention Worried Man, who just recently offered to send me some YH burst discs for the compressor. AGN members ROCK!

Last edited:
I must say, whenever I've had a question re: hpa and bottle conversions, or anything else airgun related, NERVOUS TRIGGER has been a tremendous source of information and solutions.

EDIT: I should also mention Worried Man, who just recently offered to send me some YH burst discs for the compressor. AGN members ROCK!
Steve,
I don't deserve to be mentioned in same post as Nervoustrig, but thanks for the kind words, anyways. WM

Bigragu has always helped me with most anything that I ask questions about, air gun or not. I know that he is a great resource for many here on the Forum as well.
And I gotta say that even though I have had no contact with NervousTrigger, he offers heads above advice in any Forum that he choses to add his 2¢. Best advice in Forum format.
Mike

I was thinking about it, and Adam Migel came to my rescue last year at RMAC 2022. He gave me free use of his metric allen set that he had in his gun case right after my barrel-band popped during the speed competition...even though we were technically on the same Squad and competing against each other, he gave me the "tool" I needed to at least fumble my way through the last few stages.

Additionally, Todd Hatfield lent my son his Impact M3 with pump action (Which was the one I believe that Alex went on to win the Speed Challenge with) to hone his skills during the precision shooting challenge.
View attachment 345018
I'll have to give a huge shout out to "Humdinger" for always being there for me and all that he's done for me. He's saved me a huge amount of money concerning some of my "leakers" and for being my source for air when I needed it.

People to thank on airgunnation.com

Rob_in_NC
UCChris
fatmatic
Fixedflinger
Mo-Ron
r1lover
houston
Boostcreep
Motorhead
Richfromohio
ThomasT
Greenarrow
Sqwirlfugger57
Mook6665
Blankshot17
AirNGasman
JohnTaylor
Bowhunter73
Scotay42
Redtick12
Hateful McNasty
Zamary1
c_m_shooter
UmarexUSA-JB
ctshooter
RWSx3
Mustafamalikzada

(My current list)

These people have reached out to me personally and helped me in more ways than I can count
🤗🎩🤙

@Bigragu, @Humdinger, @jwrabbit123, @nervoustrig, @bthurman, @slayer, @Gerry52, @JamesD., @L.Leon and @AirArcher66 are members that have really come through for me at various times to assist me in dealing with different aspects of airgunning or introducing me to something that has been significantly beneficial. I can’t forget @zx10wall, @Centercut and @Airgun-hobbyist and their responsiveness and informative posts. There have been others, but these guys standout in my mind and deserve recognition. This would be a lonnnnng post if I went into detail on who did what.

=Stand out is=

=====Rob_in_NC ======

has been and is above and beyond for me and my Son !

nervoustrig and Bigragu are always helping others with questions and information as well as suggestions.​

=== A big Thank you!!! to Everyone Here on AGN =====

as mostly all have been kind and helpful and shared their wealth of knowledge and experience with all of us at some time or another.
:D
:cool:(y):coffee: