• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Who can rebuild and tunes these?

I have a webley tempest up for sale currently, and if it doesn't sell or I can't trade it for something I'd rather have by like mid June I'm just gonna permanently keep it.

If I permanently keep it I'd like to have it rebuilt and tuned to gain some extra power and know she'll be solid for another few decades of service.

It shoots fine as is but I wouldn't mind the power increase and knowing it's fresh.

Did just that

Seemed nice and gave a pretty fair quote.

I'm gonna wait for a few more chime ins. But if he's the man and I don't trade this out for something else I want it might just go to him.
In my opinion his work is above reproach. He has rebuilt at least 4 for me over the last few years. Not exactly cheap, but they came back working perfectly.

In my opinion his work is above reproach. He has rebuilt at least 4 for me over the last few years. Not exactly cheap, but they came back working perfectly.
As stated in my ad for it, it works fine.

But if I end up keeping it for good I'd just want it gone through. I think its roughly 35 years old? Mid to late 80s is my guess. So I figure if I dump 150ish into it it'd be good for another 30-50 years.