Who can make a stock like this...

1560219808_471941695cff10a0b28b33.72437283_E6C89554-87C7-4F27-8385-54CE595C3F60.jpeg
see photo 

Looks great H.E. Really nice! I love seeing people's projects like this one.

Every time I see one of those stocks, I wonder what it would look like without the strap connecting the grip and stock. I think it would look really cool without it and a slimmed down stock too. I baby my guns, so I wouldn't be really worried about the strength be compromised. 

I have a buddy that owns a recycled wood business. He's supposed to be getting some really high grade walnut stocks from an importer somewhere in the Mid West. I've seen pictures of some of the hand picked pieces. There are some highly figured blanks that are spectacular...Grade 3, 4 and exhibition! The blanks are mainly comprised of English and Turkish walnut but there are supposed to be some black walnut too. I've been waiting a long time for these blanks though and am starting to get frustrated. My buddy and I will get our pick of the stocks but he'll be getting 2 full pallets of these stocks to start and possibly more in the future! For every four pallets of these stocks that he re-sells, he get's two pallets as his payment and there are way over two hundred pallets of these stocks to re-sell! I saw a picture of all of the blanks on pallets in a warehouse and the warehouse was completely full of pallets! I wish I had some pictures I could post but my buddy doesn't want me doing that yet. Why I don't know, but I'm not going to screw this up!

The point of all of this is, my buddy and I are going to grab some of the best blanks, maybe 20-30 total for ourselves, but there will still be plenty available from grade I to grade 4/exhibition to sell to friends. Because there are so many blanks, both 1 and 2 piece, the prices will be very, very fair. Lower than you'd be able to find anywhere else. My buddy doesn't want to have to deal with selling 1000's of stocks individually, advertising or getting rich from this deal. He wants to sell the stocks as easily as possible, make people we know happy and make a bit of money. 

When the pallets finally make it out here to California, I'll post a message in the main forum and something in the classifieds too. I don't know how long it's going to be, I thought they'd have been here by now. I've been waiting 8 months already from when I first heard of this deal. My buddy did just sell the first four pallets a month or two ago. I think the seller was waiting to ship them in case my buddy sold more for him, that way the pallets coming to California could all be shipped together. My buddy is tired of waiting too, supposedly they're now on there way??? It could be two days, two weeks or two months, heck, I just don't know. All I do know is that my buddy has sold 4 pallets, so he is owed at least two and they're supposedly on the way. It's just a matter of how long it will take to ship them and get them out here. 

Have a good one H.E. I really love the stock you made. Keep me in mind if you want some wood to make more stocks in the future, everyone else too. 

Stoti

I made that stock! Great name too.... I’m also a Brett. I’m not in the business of making stocks though. I only do it for fun when/if I have time. I have a walnut blank right now that I want to make a stock for my HW77K or my Streamline. I have so many projects, so little time! I am flattered that you like my stock enough to want to copy it.

Here is the same stock but with one of my HW95 actions installed. The original picture you posted has my R9 .22 action installed with the short barrel and sleeve.

Airgunstocks.com

Unfortunately Airgunstocks.com has raised his pricing into the stratosphere asking 1150.00 for a sporter style stock (that does not include the wood....so easily 1500.00 + now. Also does not include totally finishing the wood. That can cost an additional 300.00 Don't know what happened that his prices jumped so high except to assume he is cutting back and will only do a stock IF it's profitable. (Can't fault the guy for that though )

1560864851_8278439225d08e85309d4e5.67053786_20180816_234810.jpg

Airgunstocks.com made this stock for my HW30S before the increase. Including the blank it was 650.00 and 30.00 shipping. It's double that now (thumbhole sporter start at 1300.) I'm sure he has that kinda time invested into making a stock like this but it's hard to justify spending 1300.00 on an airgun that cost 300.00

Glad I bought mine when I did.