Who bought a gun with their 20% Pyramydair 20th year coupon?

I'm looking forward to shooting it. It's hard finding a high quality left-hand friendly PCP! I really prefer wood stocks, but the price was such that I felt like I had to take the plunge. Quick question - I understand it uses a fill probe rather than foster fitting. Did you have to make or buy some kind of adapter to your foster fitting to charge the gun? 

"mobilemail"I'm looking forward to shooting it. It's hard finding a high quality left-hand friendly PCP! I really prefer wood stocks, but the price was such that I felt like I had to take the plunge. Quick question - I understand it uses a fill probe rather than foster fitting. Did you have to make or buy some kind of adapter to your foster fitting to charge the gun?
Can you show a picture or describe what you have now for a fill hose and the connector on the end. Then maybe a fitting or solution can be suggested. Bill

"amoxom"All you need is to add one of these to the BSA adaptor. Most PCP Airguns come with a 1/8th pipe thread on the end of the fill probe. You need the right adaptor with a foster fitting.... This will set you up http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Air_Venturi_Male_Quick_Disconnect_1_8_BSPP_Female_Threads_Steel_Rated_to_5000_PSI_Incl_Delrin_Seal/3550
That's what I was thinking, thanks! If I had done a little more homework before I pushed the buy button I would have known about the fill probe. As it is, the hose I use most often has a QD on both ends, and I think I have a second hose I can permanently mount the fill probe with if the threads match. At any rate, not a big issue.