N/A Whiscombe JW80 MK2

Nice gun!

IMG_1273.png

Reactions: Bandito and Moog
Yes I shot one at an airgun show before and it was sweet. 1,2 or 3 cocks for different power levels. I forget which model it was. Most of the ones I've seen for sale went for 4 to 5K. Not sure which or if all models had 3 barrels you could swap out.

they can only be fired at ONE power level. the trigger will set only upon the last stroke.

Can't remember that was years ago, but I remember 2 or 3 strokes, I thought you could fire it after 2. But I don't remember for sure.

Pending model they required 2 or 3 strokes but all of them need to cocked to whatever the maximum strokes is, only then will the trigger set. The only variable power piston guns I am aware of are the P1/HW45 & Dual Magnum's.

Creative and yet copiy design at the same time. Extremely heavy. Unique yes,practical no. Only a select few can work on them. When parts break your either re making them or paper weight.

I know, here comes the collectors… “id never shoot it”. 🤣
why own it…
air guns are poor investments and will not get you retirement $

Creative and yet copiy design at the same time. Extremely heavy. Unique yes,practical no. Only a select few can work on them. When parts break your either re making them or paper weight.

why own it…
Yet how many of us own a dozen or more Gamos, Hatsans, Crosmans and other low end airguns that will never appreciate in value? As an investment it may not compare to Nvidia stock, but you could do a hell of a lot worse.

Yet how many of us own a dozen or more Gamos, Hatsans, Crosmans and other low end airguns that will never appreciate in value? As an investment it may not compare to Nvidia stock, but you could do a hell of a lot worse.
I own NO GAMO OR CROSSMAN GUNS. Sadly the 25 mm tube platform they all share is a fantastic stroke to volume ratio., and is what many have in their prized TX 200/ PS. YUP, 25 mm x98 +- mm tubed guns. It’s the damn triggers.. FISH TRIGGERS OR NOT .. THEY ARE NOT MY CUP OF TEA.

I get the colection of things , some want one in each caliber , or the rare one off.
I use every gun I own as well as any high cost item I’ve bought

I’ve said it many times, not using something you own is like not getting busy with your girl, to save her for someone else… 😂

why own it…
I'm a shooter not a collector. If I bought that JW80 I would be shooting it. The fact that it's difficult to get fixed would be the big draw back for me.
I'm able to work on the air guns that I own which is an important selling point for me.

Reactions: Bandito