• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

While waiting for income tax to fall….

Good morning AGN . While waiting for my income tax to fall in my account I ran across a ad for a used setup that was advertised here in the for sale member area. I said to myself that’s a awesome deal. Contacted the member here for a background on the item in question. From the response back , I should have known there was going to be some problems but still wanted said item. My next email was asking him to hold item if possible for 48 hours. The return email turn my happiness to anger. After I realized my return has been deposited, I go to email him to see he has responded to my email in a very snobbish in between the lines calling me a out the country scammer !!! Sir …. If you’re reading this my children fight for this country proudly!!! Your response reminded me that I need to buy my things new !!! Respectfully choke on that item because I just bought a brand new upgraded version online!!! Thank you kindly.

• Wow
Reactions: SHOMER