N/A Which would you choose?

Not very powerful, but I’ve considered it.
I understand. The Edgun Layla is compact and stout. You can get it in 25 for some power, just not as powerful as a longer barrel 25. The drawback on that is shot capacity and cylinder size. It’s tough finding a rifle that checks the boxes. I’ve looked before haha

I wish the Uragan came in a 500mm, but just the bulkier Vulcan does.

Reactions: JakeRico
What do you think of the new Huben pistol, with the Buck Rail shoulder stock and a moderator up front? Sounds like it would hit all your needs and then some . . .

Here is info on the Buck Rail carbine kit, and probably others will be out soon: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/carbine-conversion-kit-for-gk-1.1302239/

I'd suggest the full Huben K1 but it is probably a bit more weight than you want, but it is a great gun.

It's pretty hard to beat the impact compact on weight, compactness and big mag with shot count to shoot it. My Impact compact in .22 is 25.5 inch long without moderator and weights in at 7lb 3oz with a LPVO scope, it can go under 7lbs if I switch to a light weight prism scope. The mag is 28 rounds and I can easily shoot all 28 rounds of 23 grain slugs at 900fps and then some, that combo is pretty hard to beat except for the price.

Reactions: MongooseV8
My Impact M3 Compact weighs 8lbs with an Arken EPL4, Sumo, OLight Bald-R PRO, but it feels lighter because the balance is great. Shoots 22Cal Hades at about 995-1005fps and Nielsen 17.5g slugs ata about 950fps without adjusting anything. It freakin rips and I wont ever sell it. There are other options out there too that I havent tried yet, but I dont really see a reason to. If you want super light and dont mind 30ft-lbs the Gamo Urban is an awesome carry setup too. Put either a red dot or light weight scope (under 12oz.) and you can carry it around all day without getting fatigued. Will take down most pest critters out to about 60yds responsibly.

Reactions: qball
The FX DreamTac might be a consideration. Lot's of options. Air cylinder or bottles. Folding stock is an option. This is one I wish I had held on to.

20220407_110314.jpg

Reactions: qball
The FX DreamTac might be a consideration. Lot's of options. Air cylinder or bottles. Folding stock is an option. This is one I wish I had held on to.

View attachment 425975

I have that too and it's just too much fun to shoot.......at low power. The Impact compact has twice the power or power of a regular PCP if not more, bigger mag and goods shot count while being about the same weight and much shorter when ready to shoot. The DTC is my back yard sniper and if I were to walk and hunt the impact wins hands down, soda cans at 100 yards isn't really a challenge so a rabbit or squirrel is so dead if can be seen at all.

Carm has higher capacity magazines for P35s which should also work in a Stoeger bullshark. They hold 11 in 22 and 10 in 25. My P35-22 came tuned to 32 fpe with 21 grain Baracuda Match pellets. I recently retuned my P35-25 to about 49 fpe but that required a larger plenum. It shoots 34 grain FX or JSB pellets at just over 800 fps. Without the plenum it was low 40s. Neither is at the power an Impact can provide but I consider them pretty powerful. The P35 is over a pound lighter than a compact M3.