• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which would you buy?

O'doyle, have you ever figured up how much you've spent on this addictive hobby? My 75th birthday is coming up soon and I knew there was a good reason to buy the RAW now! My wife keeps asking me when I'm going to stop buying these guns at my age and I just keep telling her "when there aren't any more that I want!" My first venture into this deep, dark money pit was my Marauder .22 purchased on Amazon in April of last year to see if I liked the sport. I kinda figured I would, as I've been shooting springers for years to take care of pests, up to and including several raccoons that thought they owned my bird feeders. Luckily, money isn't that much of an issue, and I suppose my wife figures I could be doing a lot more devious things with my money than shooting pellet rifles! My last purchase was the FX Wildcat III sniper in .25 and with each gun I wonder "is this going to be the last one I buy?" Nope! This will be my 8th gun since last April, and I still love looking at the new products and trying to decide what is next...

O'doyle, have you ever figured up how much you've spent on this addictive hobby? My 75th birthday is coming up soon and I knew there was a good reason to buy the RAW now! My wife keeps asking me when I'm going to stop buying these guns at my age and I just keep telling her "when there aren't any more that I want!" My first venture into this deep, dark money pit was my Marauder .22 purchased on Amazon in April of last year to see if I liked the sport. I kinda figured I would, as I've been shooting springers for years to take care of pests, up to and including several raccoons that thought they owned my bird feeders. Luckily, money isn't that much of an issue, and I suppose my wife figures I could be doing a lot more devious things with my money than shooting pellet rifles! My last purchase was the FX Wildcat III sniper in .25 and with each gun I wonder "is this going to be the last one I buy?" Nope! This will be my 8th gun since last April, and I still love looking at the new products and trying to decide what is next...

Nope. Not ready for a heart attack just yet...