• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which would u have, dream pup bottle(.22) or wildcat MKll(.22)

bluetail, I'm no rookie but no FX expert either. I actually bought the dreamlike lite which has the same magazine barrel set up and the dream pup. It was returned post haste. I check everyday waiting for the complaints to start. Don't get me wrong, I understand floating barrels but I think the dreamline is a little to flimsy for me. You breath on that barrel and the poi changed. Checked it as best I could and it seemed as tight as it was ever going to be. Not for me. Returned and bought the Wildcat Mk2. Love it. I do miss the magazine but the gun is so much more. I went with the .22, five magazines and the mag holders that mount to the scope rail. I am shooting 18.13 JSB's at 30 ft lbs and stacking pellets. The MK2 is not advertised very well. It does have the smooth twist barrel but not the X. If you buy .177 it comes with the X barrel. $100 option at Utah Airguns and you get the X barrel. The reg is externally adjustable and gun is rock solid. That's my 2 cents. Good luck and stay safe!