Which Tripod

So I am in the process of getting a impact i also have a few other bullpups and I have the Caldwell field pod but it doesn't go small enough to fit these rifles. I am looking for a tripod that I can attach to a rail screw mount and a clamp is a bonus I want to be able to mount the gun and scan and be able to shoot at all positions. Any info would be greatly appreciated and price i guess $100 but will pay more if its worth it since it will be used a lot.

I love my smith victor cf tripod with a manfrotto mini ball head with full motion smooth swivel that has friction adjustment. Makes it to where you can have your rifle mounted without holding it but still smoothly tilt and pan. Super smooth head. Super lightweight, can easily put a rifle to my standing height or collapse down to be a table top deal having the rifle a foot or so off the ground. A little pricey but a really nice tripod. I have been into photography my whole life and have had a slew of different tripods. I'm sure they make some similar for less monies though. https://www.adorama.com/svcf3.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw4_H6BRALEiwAvgfzqyIprEkOON7UlGv8LQ8rRIRWjTskC38Bc9DbZGvlFX-NoAfcB4YhoBoCwq8QAvD_BwE&utm_source=adl-gbase

033.1599976346.jpg
My super nice tripod with my slapped together $15 mount lmao

Went thru that few weeks ago , I used Hilti tripod from my work laser before but was just pain to do any adjustments and felt like any minute something can brake off. So I start my research ,read anything I could find online and watched every YouTube video, didn’t want to spend fortune but I know $100 wouldn’t do it. I end up with Manfrotto 190CX PRO4 Carbon Fiber didn’t want to spend that much but now I’m happy I did , you can get aluminum version of this tripod for $250. In my opinion if you look for tripod you should look for the one that have center column I find this to be very helpful when you need to do quick adjustment, with one you can quickly go up or down without adjusting the legs. 
Don’t forget that probably you will also need some kind of ball head , Lefoto it’s making good quality affordable heads 
B891F860-D298-40B6-8958-42D05207FDC4.1599997031.jpeg

B

FX Impact doesn't kick as much as Airforce Texans. I use BOG Deathgrip Tripod and love it. I even use it to mount laser leveler to install kitchen backsplash tiles, clamp my phone to record video or taking pictures, mount a flashlight while working on my car at night, etc. Multi purpose right...

See this website: https://www.opticsplanet.com/bog-death-grip-clamping-tripod.html

And don't forget to signed up for coupons.

Plus one on the Bog Deathgrip.

Its nothing fancy as far as a smooth ball head mount. But for the price, got mine on sale for $125.00. A ball head mount is king but for a decent one you need to spend a bit more.

It does the trick for my purposes. Mostly used on my night rig to shoot troublesome packrats.

I also use it to hold my rifles for maintenance.

Used Bogan tripods are usually a good buy if weight isn’t a concern. Bogan has the best parts and service support in the USA for tripods. Also fair parts prices. There are several nice ones on eBay most of the time. A center column brace stiffens the tripod a lot but also makes the legs harder to open and close. Lever lock models are faster to adjust to un-even ground. Grip lock ball heads are the fastest to adjust but also the most expensive. Inexpensive brands like Velbon will work well for a simple rest and their basic aluminum models will be close to an expensive carbon fiber tripod in weight. I wouldn’t put a $5000 camera on a cheap tripod and walk away from it but they work great for a quick lightweight rest I’m standing beside.