Which tank should I buy ...

Time to buy a new tank ... My last tank was a Joe B. Great White, which served me well ... I'm a little reluctant to buy another tank from Joe B. due to the abrasive personality and my inability to understand his web site hidden pricing of a new tank ... How do the large Omega tanks compare in quality etc. and which tank would y'all recommend for my next tank ...

I've owned and used just about every tank size and brand available over the years. I've owned Airhogs, Joe B. Tiger Sharks, used SCBA 30 minute tanks, new Acecare 3 liter tanks from China, etc. My favorite is the Omega tank,valve, and hose.. I prefer its push button air bleed, the extended length quick fill that connects to FXs without an adapter, and most of all the flexible braided 3' fill hose. The hose is highest quality and can be tied in knots without damage. The flexibility and durability of this hose is the best I've ever used. The only thing this Omega doesn't include is a tank pressure gauge. A dead head plug is needed as an alternative to read tank pressure.