• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which stock are you choosing?

Which stock are you choosing?

• Total voters
I remember when laminate stocks started coming out on the market. Their claim to fame was laminate is more stable than natural wood and were a lot cheaper than natural wood. But they were heavier than natural wood. On our guns where the barrel is not in the wood channel stability may not be a factor at all. But what is amusing to me is how marketing has made laminate popular and now we sometimes pay more for a cheaper product. I have some laminate and like them but mostly prefer walnut.

Reactions: cea1960
Plus, how about an ambi stock for us lefties??
The Safari is an ambidextrous stock I believe, not a bad option and would probably help if resold. HOWEVER, the walnut left handed stocks are well worth the price. Marauders and Huntsman were the only left handed options when I started shooting. I have two left handed Huntsmans. A .177 regulated and .22 unregulated. The .22 is my OG and my go to PCP still to this day. No regrets and a highly recommended left handed rifle out of the box.

Reactions: boscoebrea