Which springer do you wish would be manufactured again?

The BSA Standard/Light pattern air rifles; specifically the military pattern. The quality and workmanship that went into those is just astounding.

Also, probably more than either of those; the Britannia air rifle. Its essentially a beautiful bullpup-spring style action that I cannot believe hasn't been used in modern airguns. Damn thing is so cool:

Easy …A Feinwerkbau Sport 124, instead of the latest monstocity that they have just bought out…talk about a step in the wring direction after 40 years of development…and what is that Trigger guard all about…it looks like something off a kids toy laser gun…
They got it right first time…should of just improved the trigger and perhaps tightened the lock up….

The BSA Standard/Light pattern air rifles; specifically the military pattern. The quality and workmanship that went into those is just astounding.

Also, probably more than either of those; the Britannia air rifle. Its essentially a beautiful bullpup-spring style action that I cannot believe hasn't been used in modern airguns. Damn thing is so cool:
Just watched video. An engineering marvel. Thanks Crow
Girardoni Air Gun 1780 another one.

Last edited:
Walther LG 53 sporter and Walther LGU/LGV. The 53 I had was as light or lighter than an HW30 and had a little more power and a better trigger. Very well made little rifle. I sold mine or would show some pics but had made an adapter to use the HW30 piston seal instead of the leather one of the time. It also came with match peeps that were awesome on that little sporter. I still have my LGU and sold my TX's as I like it that much more.

Wouldn't mind seeing the early version of the Diana 27 again, either. Nice trigger, light, and accurate.

Nice bunch of rifles you guys are suggesting and showing 😀

Bob

Reactions: crowski
Easy …A Feinwerkbau Sport 124, instead of the latest monstocity that they have just bought out…talk about a step in the wring direction after 40 years of development…and what is that Trigger guard all about…it looks like something off a kids toy laser gun…
They got it right first time…should of just improved the trigger and perhaps tightened the lock up….
that and a FWB 300 running boar, and possibly a tyrolean!