• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which springer do you wish would be manufactured again?

I have the UK Birmingham Stingray in beech stock, the blueing is deep black, the stock trigger is perfect, shoots JSB 7.33 one hole ragged at 20 yds. No spring noise. Just sweet, I wished I would have bought the Tomahawk and Longbow, beautiful guns.
No spring noise because the factory "Spring Tamer" guide fits snugly. The one in my Stingray broke so I made one out of Delrin. Kept the original spring and seal. Works fine. Both my Tomahawks still have the Spring Tamers.

Reactions: crowski
Beeman R10 deluxe. Sold mine, wish I hadn’t, but it helped to fund my most favorite pcp, a wildcat mk2 in 25 cal 600mm barrel. Also sold my FWB 124, but I believe those are still being made?
Again before my time. Have the 85’s, and they are satisfying, but Beeman always seemed to dress his up a little, maybe change the stock. I’ve read nothing but good about Beeman.
Maybe you might cross paths with them again. Crow

No spring noise because the factory "Spring Tamer" guide fits snugly. The one in my Stingray broke so I made one out of Delrin. Kept the original spring and seal. Works fine. Both my Tomahawks still have the Spring Tamers.
That is terrific regarding your DIY tamer, jealous you have 2 Tomahawks.
I also have 2 BSA UK Supersports .177 these little rifles are powerful and easy to shoot Bullseyes at 20 yards one is scoped, the other not. The non scoped one is for pure plinking at cans all day.

Beeman R10 deluxe. Sold mine, wish I hadn’t, but it helped to fund my most favorite pcp, a wildcat mk2 in 25 cal 600mm barrel. Also sold my FWB 124, but I believe those are still being made?
I have a Beeman R10 in .20 cal I bought from Dave SLADE Airgunwerks about 12 years ago. I dressed it up with a CS Custom stock put a HW98 Barrel sleeve on it and it is a purdy.

That is terrific regarding your DIY tamer, jealous you have 2 Tomahawks.
I also have 2 BSA UK Supersports .177 these little rifles are powerful and easy to shoot Bullseyes at 20 yards one is scoped, the other not. The non scoped one is for pure plinking at cans all day.
I also have 2 UK Supersports. They don't twang and vibrate either do they?
Later BSA Airsporters including the Stutzens don't have noisy springs........ Do you hear that Weihrauch?

My walnut Tomahawks for those who've not seen one.
P1010003.JPG
20210815_200447.jpg

I acquired a .22 Pro-Elite some time ago and its really superb. I don't know whether mine has a tapered tube or not and I don't really care cause it shoots excellently. If they could bring that one back without the issues that'd be my vote.

All the UK springers - Webley's, BSA's, the AA pro elite/SR - were pretty great.