• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which semiauto rifle for squirrel hunting?

Good luck with your match tomorrow. I kind of gotten away from competitions due to work. I still owe franklink some numbers and targets showing what NSA slugs are doing at distance out of it.
My only real issue with it is losing count of what shot I am on. Nothing more annoying than having a perfect bead and blowing air through an empty chamber.
That would suck.

Reactions: dv8eod
I have one of these babies LMAO ! WARNING: NOT BACKYARD FRIENDLY ask me how I know this lol! It's not just because it's loud, this thing will shoot through stuff none of my other air rifles will and I have a couple of fairly powerful rifles a .22 Diana 350 Magnum and a Benjamin Marauder also in .22 This Invader is a .25 cal and its orders of magnitude more powerful than either of the two rifles I mentioned above lol. The semi auto action works flawlessly and its fairly accurate, it has a really heavy trigger pull which doesn't help with precision shooting, but it will stay in a raccoons vitals at least to 35 yards. I have an Optima open reflex sight mounted on it, I'm sure it would shoot more accurate with a scope. I took the carry handle off to mount the sight and I really like the setup, it even has a place to mount a laser or a flashlight if you ever need to shoot squirrels at night for some reason. One thing cool about this rifle is you can unscrew the air tube to fill it and Hatsan offers spare tubes as well. It might look a little too menacing to take squirrel hunting and it certainly isn't compact, but you sure can lay the lead down with it HAHAHAHA 😁

1698042463034.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Perle