which scope for FX wildcat and Kalibr cricket? and why?

I have two, one is a Burris Veracity 4 x 24 x 50 its on my Steyr 22. The other is a Burris Veracity 4 x 16 x 50 and is on my FX Wildcat I. I really like each of them, they have different reticles, each are excellent. Both are FFP. I mounted them with the Burris 'Signature Series' parabolic style mounts (They work fairly well. I might opt for the FX No Limits next time?) and I bought a transition rail from air rifle 11mm to the Picatinny. The only real issue I have is that they will only focus down to ± 40 yards on the higher powers, but I can drop the power and focus to ± 16 yards. Not like other real air rifle scopes that can focus to ± 10 yards, but fine for my need. I hunt with both. Both have exceptionally clear, bright pictures/glass, I used to have a Hawke, which is very good, but these are better in my opinion. They are also slightly on the heavy-side, but not too bad. I am able to carry/sling them for long times without issue. They are on the pricey side as well, compared to other scopes that many run on their rifles. Running between ± $600-$750 depending on where you buy them. Overall I am very happy with these scopes and would buy them again for any of my needs. I have also recommended them to shooting friends.

I have a older Vortex diamond back II 4-12x40 and love the glass. If your doing pet control Ive found I like the 10x-16x range. Much more then that it takes to long to find and focus your shot. Much less your hold overs are to close on the radical. If you are military or police Vortex gives 60% off MSRP. Call Optic Planet, Ive alwise called to get the discount

Now if your shooting bench rest, what ever scope you decide on. Probably wont make you happy for ever. So take your budget double it and add $500 dollars, then planing on selling it a year from now. Then taking your budget and triple it add $500 dollars and so on each year after.

I have MTC Viper Connect on my Wildcat. It is a zero eye relief scope.

1535237175_10003284145b81dc37b646f6.84992849_Wildcat Camo.jpg

Swfa. I wasted $ on cheap scopes only to get frustrated. Swfa does eveything they are expected to do. They tack perfect. At 120 minutes of angle , they have huge range of elevation and wind. (You will not need to but adjusble rings that saves almost $100 there.) 

Swfa durability is amazing also. I pick both a durable gun (Edgun) and a 3-15 x 42 ffp moa hunt and shoot with it twice a week for almost five months and never ran into even one s issue. Unlike cheap scopes and guns, a lot of that time would have been fixing either the gun or scope, ordering parts, or at the range testing everything. Once set up, you don't have to worry about it, or baby it.