which rifle?

Don't be sure of anything at 100 yards - that's long range for an airgun. Personally I'd go with the Condor. You'll still have to add $$ to tweak things, and perhaps get a new barrel for slugs, but you'll end up about half the price you'd have into an FX. No matter how many YouTube guys you see talking about their 6500 yard shots with slugdujour, you will not get there without work. FX can do it, perhaps even better, but you'll need the same amount of work (maybe more) and you're going to pay 200% more for that 10% improvement.

GsT

Will I purchased FX Wildcat sniper cal 30 from the classifieds should arrive here Monday.

I reached out to Utah air guns now awaiting shipment of 6x24x50 Element scope,FX rings,Umerex compressor for filling gun and 9L carbon fiber tank (filling at dive shop) for use if compressor goes down.

Plan on purchasing a quality compressor in near future along with a 22 or 25 barrel cal. Change.

I really would like to thank everyone who replied to this topic you have been very helpful also learned a lot from reading through the other topics. Still having trouble navigating the form but that’s my lack of computer skills.