• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which rifle for Squirrels do you like the best?

Pick one! (Front to back. FX Bobcat, Royale, Boss .22, .25, .30 respectively)

20220430_141952.jpg

For a Springer, depending on distances shot ... I would use a HW30S, HW50S or HW95. This also assumes you want a nice gun :) .

For a PCP, anything would work, just depends how much you want to spend ..... I have QB78's converted HPA which would be fine.

The above guns should be .177, .20 or .22 caliber - no need to use anything >.22 cal.

IMG_0694.JPG

Final QB78D 006_zpsfaykk97c.jpg

a 50 cal Hammer, so I don't have to go pick them up,,, just blast their little cornholes to a gazillion bits,,, geeeees, more fun than shooting little knock down targets
I told them little rodents,,, "stay off my bird feeders" 🐿️☠️

just kiddin, any accurate gun will do, it depends on distance you want shoot, that is the Question

This is a very tough question. I hunt squirrel with 5 rifles. Just got done dialing in a 6th rifle that I hope will be my favorite. Those 5 rifles taught me a lot because of what I like and dislike about hunting with them. I’ll look for this topic on page 104 in October and hopefully have a definitive answer.